- Corporate / Senior Management
Rank : Master
Nationality : Indian
LANGUAGES: Hindi, English
WORK AUTHORIZATION and RELOCATION :
Anywhere in the World
Field of Interest : OPERATION,FINANCE AND INSPECTIONS
- A competent leader with a flair for adopting modern methodologies in compliance to Quality standards having more than 10 years of extensive experience in the Marine Industry at Sea.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, excellent computer skills
- Honest to the Core.
- A `Go-Getter’ who honestly believes that it is a sacred duty to achieve success in any mission assigned by the Organization
2015 :Obtained Master Certificate of Competency (for foreign going ships) issued by Government of India.
2012: Obtained Chief Mate Certificate of Competency (for foreign going ships) issued by Government of India.
2008: Obtained 2 Mate Certificate of Competency (for foreign going ships) issued by Government of India.
2005: Completed Pre Sea Training from T.S. Chanakya, Bombay India.
2004: Completed Higher Secondary School in Science Stream from ST Paul high school, Aurangabad,Maharashtra, India
Current Assignment: Master with Herald Marine services on Aframax crude oil tanker.
Master-6 month on Crude oil tanker
COMPANY- HERALD MARINE SHIPPING
Chief officer- 24 month on Oil tanker(crude and product)
COMPANY – TRANS OCEAN SINGAPORE, NAUTICAL MARINE, ANDROEDA SHIPPING,HERALD MARINE SHIPPING.
Chief Officer or Senior manager for the operations on board, in charge of a number of departmental functions like Head of Deck Department, Head of Cargo/ Stowage Operations, Head of Safety/ Fire Fighting, Head of On-Board Security (Ship Security Officer), Head of Environment and Quality, and so forth. Second in command of the vessel and responsible for the ship's stability and care for cargoes carried on board.
Second Officer - 19 month on Oil tanker(crude and product)
Company – Pratibha shipping and NYK ship management.
Watch keeping officer and a navigating officer (responsible for creating the ship's passage plans). Also the medical officerand in charge of maintaining distress signaling equipment. Also assisting the chief mate with the Cargo operations.
Third Officer – 5.5 month on Oil tanker(crude)
Company – Goodwood ship management.
Watch keeping officer and a navigating officer.Duties related to the role of safety officer focus on responsibility for items such as firefighting equipment, lifeboats, and various other emergency systems. Also assisting the chief mate with the Cargo operations.
Trainee deck officer(Deck Cadet) – 18.5 month on crude oil tanker
Company – K-Line ship management.
- Team sports
- Determination activities
- Brain activities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Committed team player with flexible approach to work and to take initiative whenever required.
- Analytical approach in a comprehensive way.
- Aggressive and committed towards the assignment given to me.
- Hard working, Enthusiastic and Honest.
- Maintaining spirit of leadership.
- Matured enough to handle sensitive information in a professional way.
- Work hard on the assignment given to me to arrive at a judicious result.
- Having control over stress during more work load.
- Keeping good relations with all employees and employer.
- Keeping proper coordination with colleagues to complete assigned Task.