Master >3000 grt/Chief officer oil/chemical tankers
- Shipboard Officer / Personnel / Crew
1. Personal information
Date of birth: January 03.1961
Marital status: Married, 2 kids.
Education: Kaliningrad marine college 1977-1980-radio officer. Klaipeda marine college 1994-1998-navigator. Klaipeda Marine Academy 2005-high grade marine education.
Citizenship: Lithuanian. Passport: Nr 23611561 valid until 06.01.2024.
Seamen’s book: Lithuanian Nr JK 040902 valid until 23.10.2023.
Certificate of competence: Nr D00497 date of issued on June 29, 2011
Is licensed to: Master on ships of 3000 gross tonnage or more. Valid for service on oil and chemical tankers.
Endorsement of Certificates: Nr D00497 issued in accordance with the regulations II/2, V/1 of International STCW 1978 as Master on ships of 3000 gross tonnage or more valid until 22.04.2021.
1. No.596/2018 in Radar ARPA, bridge ream work and search and rescue is valid until February 02, 2023.
2. No 4755/2017 in Personal survival techniques, fire prevention and firefighting, elementary first aid, personal safety and social responsibilities is valid until August 22, 2022.
3 No.4757/2017 in Survival craft, rescue boats other than fast rescue boats are valid till August 25, 2022.
4. No.4858/2017 in advanced firefighting valid until September 07, 2022.
5. No.19-054/16 in Tanker man Highest Grade Course, Oil tanker training program, Crude oil washing, Inert Gas system and Equipment issued May 05, 2016. Unlimited.
6. Oil tanker endorsement nr 771/16 valid until 06.05.2021.
7. LK nr.20039/11 Specialized training for Chemical tanker is issued May 20, 2011.Unlimited.
8. Chemical tanker endorsement nr 721/16 valid until 22.04.2021
9. No.G01047 in GMDSS General Operator issued May 08, 2013.
10. Endorsement for GMDSS certificate G01047 valid until 12.02.2023
11. 003/18 Ship Handling Training Course/Management level/ issued April 06.2018
12. No. 3532/2016 in Bridge Resource Management (Management level) valid until April 29, 2021.
13. No.3897/2016 in Medical Care valid until May 19, 2021.
12. No.07022/04 in Gas measuring equipment-training course issued February 14, 2004.
13. ECDIS 1566/2017 valid until February 02, 2022. Klaipeda, Novikontas.
14. Ship Security officer nr 4756/2017 is valid until August 23, 2022. Klaipeda, Novikontas.
15. Ship Board Safety Officer nr 40-033/12 issued June22, 2012. Riga, Novikontas.
16. Liquid cargo and ballast handling on chemical tankers/Simulator training/ nr 43-064/12 issued November 16, 2012. Riga, Novikontas.
17. Health certificate is valid until October 19, 2019
18. International Certificate of vaccination is valid for yellow fever, 09.09.2020 cholera and any others.
19. Chemical tanker training Course /V ships group/15.01.2010.
20. Energy Conservation in compliance with CDI 2000/ Gas & Chemical/14.07.2009.
21. Environmental Awareness Course Test Certificate 01.03.2010.
22. Marine pollution and Prevention. OPA 90.VGP.01.03.2010.
23. Risk Assessment Course test Certificate. 02.03.2010
24. Accident Investigation Course test Certificate 02.02.2010
25. V.Ships company Induction Course for officers 13.07.2009
26. Marlins English Language test for Seafarers. 16.07.2009
27. US VISA nr 20180883810001 issued 30.03.2018 valid until 28.03.2023
28. Basic training for liquefied gas tanker cargo operations A-V/2-1 issued 04/04/2014
29. Certificate of Proficiency /Gas tanker-basic issued 26.05.2014 -26.05.2019
30. Advanced training for liquiefied gas tanker cargo operations AV/1-2-2 issued 11/04/2014
II. Employment history:
Ship’s Name/ IMO nr/DWT/ GRT/ KWT or BHP/ Position/ Sign-on- Sign-off
1. MT Coral water 9004164/3347/ 1895/1192 kwt, Ch.off 29.04.2018-16.05.2018
2. MT Seychelles Pioneer 9255517/37500/22346/8340 kwt Ch.off 02.03.2017-30.07.2017
3. MT Maersk Borneo 9341445/29013/19758/7150 kwt Ch.off 04.11.2016-26.01.2017
4. MT Seychelles Pioneer 9255517/37500/22346/8340 kwt Ch.Off 27.08.2016- 01.10.2016
5. MT King Ernest 9305532/36997/23246/15050 bhp Ch.Off 08.01.2016-18.04.2016
6. MT King Ernest 9305532/36997/23246/15050 bhp Ch.off 29.06.2015- 02.10.2015
7. MT Baltic Force 9327384/37039/23887/11060 bhp Ch.off 09.12.2014-26.02.2015
8. MT Baltic Marshall 93148321/37289/23240/9480 kwt Ch.off 06.06.2014-29.10.2014
9. MT Baltic Force 9327384/37039/23887/11060 bhp Ch.Off 20.06.2013-24.12.2013
10. MT Adara 9587829/37583/23248/7860 kwt, Ch.off 01/12/2012-04/03/2013.
11. MT Acamar 9587817/37583/23225/7860 kwt, Ch.off 25/06/2012-13/09/2012
12. MT Maohi 9374337/46177/29993/8170 kwt. Choff-25/02/2012-12/06/2012
13. Ch/T Harbour Pioneer 9572757/19122/13239/6300 kwt Ch.off 24.09.11-29.01.12
14. Ch/T Bow Baha 8000817/24728/15840/7890 kwt Ch.Off.11.09.10-23.04.11
15. Ch/T Sichem Osprey 9396024/25432/17822/7860 kwt Ch.off 16.03.10-07.07.10
16. Ch/T Sichem Osprey 9396024/25432/17822/7860 kwt Ch.off 27.07.09-17.12.09
17. Ch/T Eships Agamid 9353864/13130/8473/4500 kwt Ch.off 22.03.09-26.04.09
18. Ch/T NCC Najd 9299874/45958/29575/12900 bhp Ch.off 28.08.08-17.01.09
19. Ch/T NCC Abha 9295288/45958/29575/12900 bhp Ch.off 05.12.07-08.06.08
20. Ch/T NCC Hijaz 9299886/45958/29575/12900 bhp Ch.off 27.02.07-04.09.07
21. Ch/T NCC Hijaz 9299886 /45958/29575/12900 bhp Ch off. 18.05.06-14.10.06
22. Ch/T Nur Al Jubail 8512372/15200/8197/6500 kwt Ch.off 07.08.05-10.03.06
23. Ch/T Nordstraum 8401080 GRT 2898 mt 2205 Kwt Ch off 03.03.05-01.05.05
24. Ch/T Nordstraum Chief officer 18.10.05-07.01.05.Utkilen Rederi A/s.
25. Ch/T Sundstraum 8920567 Grt 3206 2999 kwt. 2 officer 13.09.04-15.10.04
26. Ch/T Nordstraum Chief officer,10.06.04-13.07.04
27. Ch/T Nordstraum 2 officer 28.02.04-09.06.04
28. Ch/T Nordstraum 2 officer 26.08.03-06.01.04
29.Ch/T Nordstraum 2 officer 17.02.03-19.06.03
30.Ch/T Nordstraum 2 officer 22.08.02-18.12.02
31.Ch/T Nordstraum 2 officer 13.03.02-12.06.02
32.Ch/T Fossanger Imo 8619417/40264/22637 /10950 bhp 2 officer 03.10.01-01.02.02
33.Ch/T Fossanger 2 officer 12.01.01-23.05.01
34.Ch/T Fossanger”2 officer,02.07.00-29.10.00 Westfal-Larsen Co Bergen.
Master Mt Seyshelles Pioneer Oleg Buracenok.
Master Mt King Ernest Mr Sherwin Andrada / promotion for Master position/.
Master V.Bobkovs Mt Baltic Marshall.
MasterA Filipovs MT Baltic Force.
Master S.Timsans MT Baltic Force.
Master Andrej Voronko /promotion for Master position/.
Master Nikolaj Shilov /promotion for Master position/.
Master Lalit Kumar NCC Najd.
Master NCC Abha Vinko Nevescanin/promotion for Master position/.
Captain Viktor Popov MT Nur Al Jubail MSML.
Captain Herland Stale MT Nordstraum Utkilen Redere Bergen.
Captain Oivind Arne Kjellevold ,Westfal-Larsen shipping as,Bergen.
Captain Andre Guttesen, Torshavn Faroe islands.
Experience with the following chemical cargo: Clair sol , Methanol, Xylene, Shell sol D60, A100, A150, Sulphur acid, Toluene, Ipa, MPG, Caustic potash, Formic acid, DOP, Propionic acid, 2-EH acid, Calcium carbonate H90-78%, H60-78%, CC60-72%, Styrene Monomer, DEG, MEG, Para xylene, Caustic soda, Avgas. MTBE, Pygas , TEG. Gasoline 98 95, Gasoil, FOD Winter, RBD palm kernel oleic, RBD palm stearin, RBD palm oil, RBD palm kernel oil, RBD palm kernel stearin, Crude palm oil, SN- 500, SN-150, Acetone, Crude Degummed Soya bean Oil, Crude Sunflower seed oil, Benzene, EDC, Phosphoric acid, ULSD 10 PPM, GASOIL. LS diesel oil, Fuel Oil, Vacuum gas oil, Naphtha, Gasoline A-76, Patos Marinza crude oil, Ballsh crude oil, Rhemoura mélange crude oil, HSFO, HVGO,
Experience with tank coating: SS, Zinc, epoxy.
Experience of work with: Pilipino, Indian, British, Germany, Georgian, Greek, Danish, Faeroes, Bulgarian, Polish, Croatian, French, Latvian, Lithuanian and Russians.
Available date: February 2019.
Nearest airport: Palanga.
- Radio officer 20 years by 1998
- Chief Officer since 2005 on oiil/chem tankers 15 years by 2018
- 2nd mate since 1998 on bulk.refeers, chem.tankers 7 years by 2005
Chief officer at Clearwater Holland
2018 April - May 2018Short contract due the leg injury
Chief officer at OSM
2016 August - Jul 2017mt Seychelles pioneer
Marine Navigation at Klaipeda Marine College1994 - 1998
Marine communication at Kaliningrad Marine College1977 - 1980
- Ship handling training course /management level/ Apr 2018
- RADAR,ARPA, bridge team work and search and rescue Mar 2018
- Advanced fire fighting Sep 2017
- proficiency in survival craft and rescue boats other than fast rescue boats Sep 2017
- Personal survival techniques, fire prevention and fire fighting, elementary first aid, personal safety and social responsibilities Sep 2017
- Ship security officer Sep 2017
- ECDIS Feb 2017
- Medical care May 2016
- Bridge resource management May 2016
- Advanced training for oil tanker cargo operations May 2016
- Navigation in Ice May 2014
- GMDSS General operator May 2013
- Shipboard safety officer Jun 2012
- Master on ships of 3000 grt or more valid on oil/chemical tankers Jun 2011
- Specialized training for chemical tankers May 2011