To attain an entry-level position in which my education and experience will have application.
The National Navigational Co. of Egypt
August 2001 – December 2002
Intern w/ pay at sea
- Rank as a fourth engineer.
- Responsible for the watch keeping and operation of vessel engines.
- Signed on and off in Egypt traveling on board throughout the world i.e. China, Spain, etc.
The Egyptian Co. of Navigation
March 2001 – August 2001
Intern w/ pay at dock
- Rank as assisting engineer.
- Responsible for overall maintenance for marine engine while on board and off.
- Installation of new engines and alignment.
- Used welding skills to aid in repairing marine engines.
- Maintenance for marine auxiliary engines.
Arab Academy for Science & Technology & Maritime Transport
November 2000 – February 2001
- Watch keeping Engineer on motor ships.
- Shift leader for engine room, dealing with engine troubleshooting.
Arab Academy for Science & Technology & Maritime Transport (AASTMT)
3rd Marine Engineer
Sea Service Training (in accordance with International Maritime Organization)
Ministry of Maritime Transport Alexandria Shipyard Company Administration of Training
Diesel Engine Mechanic
- Knowledgeable of steam broiler parts/function
- Knowledgeable of auxiliary high pressure pumps & oil purifiers etc.
- Computer Skills – MS Windows, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Internet Explorer.
- Bilingual & Literate in Arabic and English
I am a dedicated individual experienced in working with a diverse group of people in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.