A Marine Surveyor or OWS Inspector, Port Captain position, Owner's Representative. Specializing in Out-of-gauge shipments, and Heavy Lift cargo on Ships, Barges, Specialized Truck and Rail
2002-2009 CESMEC USA, Impact Transportation Group - Operations & Project Manager, Senior Surveyor (Project Cargo, Heavy Lift & Wind Power Components)
1999-2002 Hapag-Lloyd Container Line, Manager of Marine Support/Shipplanning, Grand Alliance Delegate, Breakbulk Expert (Loading special cargo to container ships), Vessel Safety & Disaster PIC, USCG Liaison, Security Officer.
1995-1999 Stowmaster Marine Consultants, Principal Surveyor, Project Ships (Inetrmarine East Coast Services), Phoenician Maritime, Global Transporte Oceanico (Grupo Lachman, Brazil)POrt Captain
1984-1999 Owner's Operations Superintendent (U.S., Canada & Carribbean Basin Ports), Stowage & Stability, Project Cargo Loading & Securing, Equipment Fleet (Intermodal) M&R
Trinity College and University; Bachelor of Science – Business Administration (Transportation)
St. Peters College. Jersey City, New Jersey - Business Studies
• Advanced Corporate Management Training (Pinnacle Performance Group).
• Project Management and Operations Analysis (Brooks International Corporation).
• Trained and qualified in ISO-9002, DOT, OSHA and Hazardous Materials.
• Trained with and employed Load Designer, Capstan and Power Stow software packages.
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office applications.
• Advanced user of Internet research and communications applications
Project Cargo Loading, Marine Surveyor, OWS Inspection (ConocoPhillips / Chevron), Vessel Repair & Drydocking, PIC for Safety Exercises at Hapag-Lloyd, Stowage, Securing & Stability. Charter Operations, Turn-key Plant Relocations.
Originally from the New York area (Northern New Jersey), locating in Houston area in 1984, back to Northern New Jersey 1999-2002 for Hapag-Lloyd, back to Houston in 2003.