• Working as a Marine Superintendent and Port Captain Since August 2005 in a reputed Management company looking after the operations of 15 vessels.
• Proficiency in investigation, problem solving and contingencies.
• Have good experience for pre-shipment surveys of cargoes and ships.
• Have license of surveyor with Insurance Regulatory development Authority of India.
• Worked as Principal surveyor with M/S Metcalfe & Hodgkinson P Ltd, a Ship and Cargo surveying company whereby was in-charge of 40 offices all over in India. Had been managing the supervision of loading/Un-loading grain rakes on behalf of various shippers.
• Have good knowledge about Insurance surveys and P & I surveys.
• Loaded various cargoes such as Steel products and coils, Grain, etc and also sensitive cargoes such as Mineral sand, Soda Ash etc where hold preparation requirement is of the highest order.
• Attended Dry-Docking/repairing of vessels during my carrier.
• Have good experience in carrying out vessels inspection, carrying out ISM/ISPS audits and specializing in preparing vessels to stringent PSC inspections.
• Have experience in carrying out pre-purchase inspection of vessels including tankers, chemical tankers.
• Have guided and assisted vessel in clearing stringent holds inspections for loading grain after Pet Coke and have good experience for hold preparations for stringent inspections.
• Have good experience of working in the Great lakes and have liaised with Charterers like Fednav International, Cargill India Pvt Ltd, Bertling Hamburg, Cargo Levant and various owners Etc worldwide.
• I have had a stable career and have not shifted many companies.
Master of F.G Ship
Licenece to act as a surveyor and Loss assessor by I.R.D.A