- Superintendent / Foreman
Please accept my enclosed resume in application for your marine superintendent LNG. I’m on LNG with more than 30 years on LNG includes 11 years as master , I‘m confident that my education and experience have prepared me for the position that you have available, and my abilities will enable me to contribute significantly toward your objectives.
When you review my enclosed resume you will find that my background along with the following professional and my project experience
- The responsibility off all the operations of the ship, this includes the deck. Cargo and the mechanical divisions as maintenance during sea service.
- Big experience participate for technical study for new building, outfitting and pre delivery ,Recently I was in command of the delivery of DFDE LNG Mark III.
- Comply with company policy and procedures.
- Maintain an update PMS.
- The ship operation, loading, discharging, ship’s track, assists in update to establish procedures and instructions manuals reliable with safety.
- Establish KPI’s.
- Prepare the vessel for vetting inspections, PSC, USCG inspections, etc...
- Close contacts with shipyard staff regarding Guarantee claims, Follow up the Guarantee Claims for new ship with shipyard after sale dept.
- If necessary attend the vessel as Master ,I hold all STCW Certificates updated.
- Several STS Operation performed.
- Nominate STS vessel clear according the necessary documents check by myself.
- Familiarization of the new master on board training.
- Prepare the vessel for MLC.
- Maritime school lecturer
- Trilingual English/French/Spanish
In addition you will find me a well-organized, detail-oriented team member with excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills. I thrive on new challenges and my innovate approach to system and improvement along with my desire to learn. I will prove to be asset to my employer. I am looking forward to hearing from you.