My full life I have served for tanker vessels either onboard or ashore starting from Pre Sea training at 1991 to till to date as an operation, safety and new building superintendent which includes various chemical tankers, VLCC and product tanker with chemical tankers predominating.
I want to utilize my experience, knowledge, leadership and management skill to mitigate the future challenge of the tanker fleet aboard and ashore
Company Service period Services in Brief
01. Honglam Marine Pte Ltd, Suntec tower three, Singapore as ----------
(Operation, Quality/ Safety,
02. Unix line Pte Ltd, SGX building, Singapore as ----
Assistant Marine Superintendent
(Operation, Quality/ Safety)
22.07.2005 • Monitoring and supervision of performance of concerned vessels and crew,
• Crew training & education,
• Cargo operations and custody,
• Attend vessel for major inspection
• Marine technical services for outside parties,
• Observance to Maritime rules and regulation,
• Implementation of Safety Management System,
• Statutory requirements relating to marine matters,
• Co-ordinate with other members of SMD for follow up of remedial/corrective actions, training and technical operation of the vessels
• Emergency response,
• And any other matters designated by Marine Manager, Marine GM, SMD General Manager & Managing Director and
• Updating, modification and monitoring of the new building ships in the Yangzhou & Kejin ship building yard, China.
• Conducting internal audits ( ISM & ISPS)
1. Bachelor of Science (Nautical) at Marine Academy, Chittagong under Chittagong University of Bangladesh, 1991-1992.
2. Higher National Diploma (HND) at South Tyneside College, United Kingdom.
1. Class – 1(Master Mariner) Certificate of Competency; issued by the United Kingdom.
2. I was working as part-time (visiting) lecturer in International Institute of Maritime Technology, Dhaka.
Various Professional Courses: ISM internal Auditor, Ship Board Risk Management, Ship security Officer. Ship handling simulation
Sound knowledge in general computer operation and Internet applications.
Spoken, written & listening – English & Bangla
Spoken & listening -- Hindi
Updating, modification & monitoring of new construction at ship yard conforming various international rules and regulations and taking over of new building ships from ship yard of China.
Rank Duration Type of tanker vessel Company
Master One year Oil/Chemical /product
Mt Eagle Aries - dwt 30,000 mt
MT E/ Impression – dwt 6,000 mt 01. Titan Ocean
02. Unix line
Chief Officer Four years Oil/Chem Tanker
MT E/Dharma – dwt 11,000 mt
MT E/Cherry – dwt 5,500 mt
MT E/Eureka – dwt 8,500 mt
MT E./Goodwill - Dwt 8,500 mt
MT DilmunTern - Dwt 17,200 mt
01. Unix Line, Singapore
02. Dilmun Shipping Co Ptd Ltd, Bahrain
2nd Officer One year Oil/Chem Tanker
MT D/ Tern - Dwt 17,200 mt
MT Charisma – Dwt 80,000 mt
01. Dilmun ship
02. World tankers,
3rd Officer Two years Oil/ Chemical /Crude Tanker
MT Dilmun Fulmar Dwt -7,300 mts
MT Elfwihat Dwt – 150,000 mts
01. Dilmun ship
02. Eurasia Ship mngmt Hongkong
Deck Cadet Two years Crude oil tanker
M.T. Nicolai -Dwt 45,000 mt
MV Mandan-Dwt1,24,000Mt 01. Chandris, Greek
02. Bangladesh shipping corp