Marine Simulator Lecturer
Training - Education - Marine Pilot - Marine port Operation -Port Development
I am a marine simulator lecturer , I have 11 years of experience on board Oil/Chemical Tankers & 7 years of experience as a Simulator Training Instructor for Ship Handling - STS transfer operations -Pilotage - SBM Mooring- FPSO Tandem Mooring - (ASD-VSP) Tug/Supply - Boats Handling - Handling Large Ships in ports - Inspection on board tankers (OCIMF) – Liquid/ Chemical Cargo Handling – SIRE Inspections.
Marine Lecturer :
Description of your work
Marine Simulator Courses Presented:
• Ship Handling Simulator Course
• Bridge Resource Management Simulator Course (BRM)
• ECDIS Course
• VTS Course (Operational level – Advanced Level)
• Ship Handling Simulator Training for Basic Studies
• Ship Radar Simulator Training for Basic Studies
Developer and Coordinator of the Following Courses & Workshops:
• Risk Management and Pollution Prevention at Marine Ports (R.M.P.H)
• Tug Simulator Courses (ASD – Voith Schneider VSP – Conventional)
• (STS) Ship To Ship Transferee Operation Simulator Course
• FPSO Tandem Mooring Training
• Course Coordinator for Kuwait – Al Ahmady port Boat Skipper and Tug Master
• Course designer/Coordinator for ASD supply boat simulator course
• Sohar Industrial Port/ Oman workshop for selecting Marine Pilots
• Jubail Port / KSA workshop for selecting Marine Pilots
Port Developing Researches and Workshops Presented:
• Coordinator/ Team leader of building King Abdullah Port (Saudi) Database Simulation project and Pilots/Tug masters training
• Team member in Al Ahmady Port / Kuwait LNG Terminal Database building and Pilots Training
• Team member in Methane-x berth development at (Damietta Port - Egypt) and Pilot Training.
• Training Damietta Port pilots in handling LNG Carriers, LNG Terminal berthing/un-berthing procedures and requirements
• New general cargo berth database development at Damietta port and Pilots Training.
• Damietta port channel passage plan developing and pilots training workshop with SMIT consultants
• KSA Joiner pilots training workshop
• Handling (ULCS) Huge Container Ships (Emma Class) Simulator Course for United Arab Shipping Company (UASC) Masters and Mates
• On-Site practical training workshop for simulator instructors on ASD tugs carried out with SMIT Company at Damietta LNG Terminal.
• Visiting Lecturer at Collage of Maritime Transport & Technology –AASTMT
• Supervisor for Ship Handling and Marine Transport Thesis.
Master - Unlimited - Master on Oil Tanker
AASTMT- (Alexandria - EGYPT)
Bachelor Degree Marine Technology and Maritime Transport
Master Degree in Maritime Ports Administration and Operation Systems
IMO– Training Course Training Course for Simulator Instructors – Turkey- 2013
IMO- WMU – Training Course for Assessment, Examination and Certification for Seafarers
Marine Master Certificate
Advanced Course in Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting
? Prevention & Combating Of Marine Pollution
? Proficiency in Survival Crafts
? Advanced Course in Personal Survival & Search and Rescue
? Personal Safety & Social Responsibilities
? Basic Shipboard Safety (On Board M/T Yamilah In Accordance With M.S.S Standard Safety Training
? Shipping Casualty Emergency Response (On Board M/T Umm Al Lulu)
? Shipboard Oil Spill Contingency Planning (On Board M/T Umm Al Lulu)
? Marine Radar & Automatic Plotting Aids
? Operation of Electronics Navigation Aids
? Radar Simulator Course
? Advanced Communication Course
? Global Maritime Distress & Safety System (G.M.D.S.S) Operational
? Ship Security Officer
? Bridge Resource Management
? Ship Handling & Maneuvering
? Shipboard Safety Officer
? Ship Security Officer
? Risk Management & Incident Investigation (By Lloyd’s Register)
? Dynamic Position Induction Course
Marine Pilots Simulator Instructor
ASD - VSP Tug Handling Instructor
Handling Huge Ships Instructor
Simulator Courses Developer
STS transfer operation Trainer
Visiting Lecturer at Collage of Maritime Transport & Technology –AASTMT
? Supervisor for Ship Handling and Marine Transport Thesis.
? Attended many conferences and seminars ( Marine – Environment – Transport- Education)
? International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – Academic Level – Score 6.5
? International Computer Driving License (ICDL)
? Academic Teaching Training Course
? Passed the OCIMF Oil Majors Inspections By (BP & Shell), ADNOC Vetting, ISM Audits, Class
Renewal/Intermediate/Annual Surveys (DNV & Lloyd’s), Load Line Survey, Quality Audits
(External & Internal) & Security Audits
? I Attended 5 Dry Docks (Cyrus, Bahrain & 3 in Dubai).
? I Have 11 Years of Experience Onboard High Standard Company’s Ships.
? High Knowledge in Liquid Cargo Handling and Oil Control Rooms Operation
? High Knowledge in General Cargo Handling and Container Terminal Operation
? Since I Joined the Simulators Complex I acquired a lot of academic knowledge. This enabled me to enhance my practical experience.
? Port Development and Management is the area of my research.