To seek a job in managerial level in the Quality/Safety of maritime/transportation companies
Dec 2007 - Present, Batamfast Ferry Group
Working in the Quality/Safety Assurance as Quality Management Representative (QMR) as well as assist the IMO-DP/CSO and designated as Internal Auditor for ISM and ISPS Audits in one of the Ferry Joint Venture Company between Singapore and Indonesia located in Batam Island, Indonesia.
Feb 2000 - Aug 2006, Kyocera Group
Worked in the Control Division as Supervisor in one of the Japanese manufacturing MNC.
University of Bengkulu
Bachelors in Management - Business Administration, GPA 3.42 of 4.0
ISM Internal Auditor
ISPS Internal Auditor
ISO 9002 - Quality System
ISO 14001 - Environmental Management System
(1) QMS - ISO 9001:2008 (Develop Quality Manual, Procedures and Its Checklists/Forms)
(2) EMS - ISO 14001:2004 (Develop Environmental Manual, Procedures and Its Checklists/Forms)
(3) ISM and ISPS Code (Develop SMM and SSP including Its Checklists/Forms)
(4) ISM and ISPS Internal Auditor (Certificate issued by Wavelink Maritime International, Singapore) Able to conduct audits both Office and Ship
(5) Develop/design work processes including SOPs/WIs and Work/Process Flowchart
(6) Kaizen / Continuous Improvements (e.g. 5S, KSS, QC/TQM, QCC, JIT) and Ringi Seido
(7) Problem Solving Techniques
(8) Management of Finance, Purchasing, Receiving & Inventory
(9) Computers (hardware and software/applications e.g. MS-Windows, MS-Office, Web Development (MS-Frontpage, Dreamwaver, Ulead GIF Animator), Accounting applications (Accpac and MYOB), Mindjet Mind Manager, One Note etc
I am Indonesian, aged of 37 years old, experienced professional and strong in maritime perspective (ISM, ISPS, STCW, SOLAS, MARPOL, PSC etc).
Solid experience, depth knowledge of various job fields and fast learning, I able to run multi-task to provide significant contributions and good performance within my assignment.
( For details see my website at www.andisuryadi.webs.com )