Dedicated( Marine Purchasing Administrator) Over7 years’ of experience in Purchasing and all round buyer experience in several skills in different Industries, Outstanding presentation, negotiation and leadership qualifications. Proven accomplishments in supply and logistics, Administrative, program planning, project management, policy development and problem resolution.
• Strengths in: Purchasing Strategies, Global Logistics, Sales and Marketing Strategies, Administration
Customer complaints resolution, Business development, Cost control and reduction, Ms Office, XL
• Global Development Training program- TBS Shipping Services Inc., Yonkers, NY- 2008
• Educational Leadership and Administration, General - Dunkin' Brands Online -University , New York- 2005
• AS; Global Logistics and Int’ Purchasing - Int’ Nautical & Engineering College-Sri Lanka 1999 ~ 2001
• BTEC Higher National Diploma - Hospitality Administration/Management- Thames Valley University
London UK -1995 – 1997
• Business Skills Development – ITT Sheraton Cooperation USA - 1993
• High School Diploma - Prince of Wales’ College – Sri Lanka – 1990
• Ensured smooth administration and operations in a fast-paced work place
• Provided feedback and training to Senior Crew on board concerning project proposal for multi -stage implementation procedures, pre-planning methods, distribution issues, financial impact and Inventory.
• Utilized interpersonal & communication skills when assisting on the critical Supply situations.
• Excellent problem solving skills and research techniques used when researching, analyzing and resolving complex supply & service issues
• Performed such research as necessary to develop new/alternate sources of supply.