Proactive decision maker, targeting challenging career advancements at a senior level in Project/Program Management, Project Finance, Supply Chain, Operations and Business Analysis in a goal oriented organization.
• Chief – Planning & Operations Officer responsible for identifying new business opportunities, preparation of strategy for new ventures, writing business proposals, undertaking the estimated costing, identifying and forming suitable team of employees & vendors, planning the execution and managing the entire operations. Offering consultancy on general management & TOC-CCPM based project management methodologies.
• Senior Consultant MSI™ Implementer executing TOC-CCPM methodologies implementations for swift and reliable project execution and cost savings, disseminating education & training on project management methodologies in client’s premises, building new initiatives sustenance models, writing implementation approach papers, solution designing and providing pre-sales support.
• Project Management Officer (PMO) for IT Projects consisting of 450+ associates, responsible for Project’s Database Management, Resource Management, Revenue Management, Project Performance Management, Process Management, Contractor/Vendor Management, Risk Management and Management Reporting.
• Project Manger for Warship’s Overhaul, Maintenance Repairs & Modification Projects, related to manufacturing, construction and engineering operations, responsible for Project planning, Scope definition, Scheduling, Estimation, Budgeting, Risk Analysis, Execution, Quality Assurance, Delivery and Project closure. Vendor Management for outsourcing of various technical/material/manpower services.
• Assistant/Deputy Electrical Officer for 05 years onboard IN Ships responsible for operations, upkeep and maintenance of various Electronics/Electrical/ Engineering Systems. Lead a team of over 70 technical personnel’s in various capacities onboard IN Ships and Submarines.
PG Dip Certificate in Business Management, IIM, Indore, 2008
PG Dip in Operation Research Management, Mumbai University, 2008 (pursuing)
BE – Electronics & Telecommunications, Dr BAMU Aurangabad University, 1999
Certificate Course in Capital Markets, Bombay Stock Exchange, Mumbai
? Certificate Course in Project Finance, IIBF Mumbai
? Six Sigma Green Belt Certification, Benchmark Six Sigma New Delhi
? Certificate Course in TOC-Critical Chain Project Management, NITIE Powai, Mumbai
? Certified Lead Auditor ISO 9001:2000, TQA, New Delhi
? Attended Preparatory Course for PMP & PMI certification - (Mumbai Chapter)
? Basic training in Submarine Operations, Indian Navy
? Specialization in Marine Electrical Systems, Indian Navy
? Certificate course in Nuclear, Biological, Chemical Defense, Fire fighting and Damage Control, Indian Navy.
• Highly strategic, multitasking individual with exceptional organizational and prioritization skills regarding all facets of project management.
• Possesses strong business acumen, a passion for providing a variety of consulting services for clients, and a general understanding of being able to work within a sales process.
• Deliver leadership development offerings to executives and business unit leaders to include: assessments, 360 feedback, coaching, team building, and offsite facilitation.
• Build integrated talent management systems applying skills to help clients develop the leadership talent they need to achieve their business objectives.
• Have expertise in translating consulting abilities to systemic business results.
• Trusted advisor to mid-level and executive leaders of client organizations.
• Fluidly coordinate numerous projects simultaneously through inception, design, execution, testing, roll-out, and user training, while ensuring project control, user acceptance, and system quality.
• Skilled in detailed research and analysis of complex business logic and regulatory requirements.
• Diligent in ensuring project goals align with business strategies and initiatives.
• Conduct in-depth client meetings to identify clients’ short and long-term business needs, uncover client objectives, assess project parameters & develop models implementation models.
• Exhibit an unusual degree of talent in communicating highly technical information to non-technical staff and in providing direction for technical staff regarding strategic initiatives.
• Skilled in building long-term relationships with customers, vendors, and project teams.
• Historic success as key project liaison for the executive including delivering valuable presentations.
• Managed array of cross-functional projects of differing countries and differing time zones.
• Utilize superior team-building and employee relations skills to create a cooperative environment.
• Talented in identifying ways of leveraging technology to reduce cost and improve services.
• Adept in creating processes and practices that positively impact organizational effectiveness.
• Utilize critical thinking and active listening skills to ensure highest-quality support.
• Remarkably capable of handling conflict resolution with efficiency and poise.
• Proven accomplishments in inventing unique solutions to tough problems, persisting until the job gets done.
• Received numerous commendations on work output from clients, customers, and upper-level management.
• Recipient of the ‘Valuable Team Player Award” at IDU level in Apr 2009 for exhibiting effective & efficient Program Management capabilities.
• PMO for resource strength of 450+ associates and growing rapidly. As the PMO team member, instrumental in the Project Management Office being awarded the ‘Best Team Award 2008’ in the organization.
• Commendation by the Admiral Superintendent Naval Dockyard, Mumbai in Dec 2007 for implementing best project management practices of “Critical Chain Project Management”.
• Commendation by the Flag Officer Commanding in Chief Western Naval Command in Aug 07 for consistently demonstrating innovative project management capabilities.
• Published technical papers on Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) for implementation in Naval Dockyard, Mumbai.
• Instrumental in formation of “Indigenization Cell” in Naval Dockyard, Mumbai for achieving cost reduction by building up local suppliers/vendors using technique of reverse engineering.