- Project Engineering / Project Management
An accomplished Master Mariner (Captain) with over 14years’ experience having worked on VLGCs since 2007 and commanded a fully refrigerated LPG vessel in 2014. Along with this I have experience on oil tankers and bulk carriers.
I have wide-ranging expertise in both navigational skills with extensive hands on experience in gas operations including propane, butane, LPG mix and ammonia.
A passion for exploring and mastering navigational skills along with acquiring in depth knowledge of gas carriers. The safe loading and discharging of cargo isalways front of mind and successfully manage multiple tasks within an operational set-up.
Skillfully work with disparate teams from various nationalities to tailor efficient operations on the ship during sailing and crucial shore operations.
A keen interest in expanding my experience to shore service in terms of programme and project management within this field of expertise.
SHORE SERVICE RECORD
Currently working as Marine Pilot in ADNOC, Abu Dhabi Oil National company, stationed at Ruwais port.
I have worked as a Marine Superintendent in Dubai for an LPG carrier for supervising the conversion of FPSO to Storage LPG, VLGC.
- Leading and consulting the cargo system and refurbishing the cargo system to the highest standard
- Supervising the maintenance of cargo pumps, MARVS, safety valves, splinter system, cargo boosters, cargo heaters, 3 Stage R22 cargo compressors and calibration of various gas detection and gas measuring systems on the vessel
- Managing safety, health and HSEQ. I am also directly dealing with the yard related to the steel work and fabrication of various locations on the vessel
- Responsible for directing the yard for making alterations in the cargo system including pipeline to facilitate the conversion of FPSO to Storage LPG, VLGC
- Directing the yard for docking the vessel in dry dock keeping all safety measures front of mind. Coordinate classification societies for certification and surveys that include attaining approval from classification societies in line with OCIMF for SIRE requirements
No Base Rank Type Company From To 1 Dubai Marine Superintendent LPG Jampur International FZE June 2015 July 15 SEA SERVICE RECORD Background: Sea Service
I have sailed on large vessels since 2001 accumulating skills in navigation and safe cargo operations.
- Spanning 14 years independently navigated the vessel in the Amazon, Persian Gulf, Singapore and Malacca Straits, Taiwan Straits, Japanese Territorial Waters, Korean Territorial Waters, Suez Canal, North Sea, East and West Coast of North And South America, Baltic Ocean, Black Sea, Mediterranean Sea, Bristol Channel, Sound Transit, Magdalene Strait, Panama Canal, Keel Canal, Cape of Good Hope, Great Barrier Reef, Sunda Strait, Archipelagic sea lanes in Indonesian Waters
- Performed numerous STS operations on Oil tankers and Gas carriers that include STS while underway
Background: Merchant Navy
- Experience in handling LPG vessels/ cargos and oil tankers (sailing on LPG vessels for 59 months sailing time) and extensive knowledge of LPG/ Oil vessels
- Experience of working within Japanese system with Mitsui OSK Lines in their Gas fleet of vessels
- Experience of working within British system with B.P in their Oil fleet of vessels
- Experience of working within British and Norwegian system with Gearbulk in their General Cargo fleet of vessels
- Accountable for Maintenance, Security, Safety, Health, Sanitation, Garbage Management and Cargo in Gas carriers LPG vessels
- Accountable of Maintenance, Health, Sanitation, Garbage Management and assistance of Security, Safety and Cargo on Oil tankers
- Accountable of Maintenance, Health, Sanitation, Garbage Management and assistance of Security, Safety and Cargo on General Cargo
- Received the highest recommendation from Senior personnel within the Mitsui OSK lines fleet and office for pursuing advanced studies
- Received global recognition within the Onboard Online Training system within the Mitsui OSK lines fleet
- Received recommendations from sailing Masters for role as Master/ Captain of VLGC
- Have 14 months experience as Master and Additional Master, and 32 months of Chief Officer sailing time on VLGC
- Attained high aggregate scores within the Pre-Sea Training in May 2000
Achievements: Company specific
- Synergy Maritime: Sailed as Master on a fully refrigerated LPG carrier conducting various STS operations with ship/FPSOs and other STS on Oil tankers. Successfully cleared DNV, LR, NKK surveys
- Cleared various vetting inspections with BP, Shell, ADNOC, Statoil, BHP, P66,Total and CDI and several classification societies. Also cleared various class surveys, intermediate surveys with NKK, Panama and DNV classification societies
- Vast experience of Dry docking Gas carriers under strict safety guidelines
- Completed numerous gas grade change operations and coolant loading operations
- Handled various cargos such as Propane, Butane, LPG Mix, Crude oil, Blend oil
- Handled submersible cargo discharge pumps, Deep-well cargo pumps, Booster pumps, COP on Oil tankers
- Handled Gantry cranes on Gearbulk vessels
- Nissen Kaiun, Operated by Synergy Maritime: Master/Captain on Fully refrigerated LPG carrier from October 2014 till March 31, 2015
- Nissen Kaiun, Operated by Synergy Maritime: From Aug 2014 to October 2014 gained Additional Master status on 2 largest Gas Carrier in the world
- NEU, Operating under Anglo Eastern Pte Ltd: From Feb 2014 to June 2014 gained Additional Master status on large Gas carrier ships
- S & Y, Japan, Operating under Anglo Eastern Pte Ltd: From September 2013 to December 2013 gained Additional Master status on Large Gas carrier ships
- Mitsui OSK Lines Ltd, Tokyo, Japan: From October 2007 till June 2013 gained Chief Officer and 2 Officer status on large Gas carrier ships. Also 32 months experience as Chief Officer on VLGC
- British Petroleum: From July 2005 till March 2006 gained 2 officer and 3 Officer status on Afframax Crude oil carrier
- Gearbulk KGJS England: From March 2001 till June 2005 gained 3 Officer and Trainee Officer status
No Ship’s name Rank Type Company From To 1 Takao Gas Master VLGC Synergy 26-Sept-15 15-Mar-16 1 Fuji Gas Master LPG Synergy 21-Oct-14 31-Mar-15 2 Kailash Gas Additional Master VLGC Synergy 11-Aug-14 18-Oct-14 3 Ernest N Additional Master LPG NEU 06-Feb-14 03-Jun-14 4 G Symphony Additional Master VLGC S & Y Japan 08- Sept-13 30- Dec-13 5 Ocean Orchid Chief Officer VLGC Mitsui OSK Lines 07-March-13 18-June-13 6 Gas Oriental Chief Officer VLGC Mitsui OSK Lines 05-Oct-12 15-Jan-13 7 JA Sunshine Chief Officer VLGC Mitsui OSK Lines 02-Nov-11 26-May-12 8 Musanah Chief Officer VLGC Mitsui OSK Lines 09-Apr-11 05-Sep-11 9 Musanah Chief Officer VLGC Mitsui OSK Lines 30-July-10 03-Dec-10 10 JA Sunshine Chief Officer VLGC Mitsui OSK Lines 04-Feb-10 03-Jun-10 11 Gohshu Chief Officer VLGC Mitsui OSK Lines 14-Apr-09 13-Sep-09 12 Gohshu 2 Officer VLGC Mitsui OSK Lines 18-Jul-08 29-Jan-09 13 Pacific Harmony 2 Officer VLGC Mitsui OSK Lines 05-Oct-07 05-Apr-08 13 British Beech 2 Officer Oil Tanker BP 13-Sep-05 03-Mar-06 14 British Beech 3 Officer Oil Tanker BP 21-Jul-05 12-Sep-05 15 Raven Arrow 3 Officer General cargo Gear Bulk 05-Jul-04 13-May-05 16 Pelican Arrow Cadet General Cargo Gear Bulk 13-Jun-02 07-May-03 17 Condor Arrow Cadet General Cargo Gear Bulk 01-Mar-01 21-Apr-02 QUALIFICATIONS No. Name of Institution Degree Board/ University Year of passing 1 Director shipping India Master License MMD India 2010 2 Sri Venkateshwara College B-Commerce Delhi University 2000 3 BITS, Pilani Higher National Diploma in B. S. Nautical Science
Birla Institute of Technology & Science 2003 4 Kendra Vidalaya School, Ahmednagar Higher Secondary Education CBSE, New Delhi 1997 5 Army Public School, Ferozpur Secondary Education CBSE, New Delhi 1995 SEA SERVICE CERTIFICATES RECORD Details of Courses & Certificates Number Date of Issue Issued by Certificate Of Competency IFOO-10481 07-07-15 Captain of a Foreign Going Ship (Master of a Foreign Going Ship) Personal Survival & Social Responsibility (PSSR) M/PSSR/21 05-08-00 TS CHANAKYA Advanced Fire Fighting (AFF) 04106008241493 06-03-04 MTI MUMBAI Proficiency in Survival Craft & Rescue Boat (PSCRB) 321/2004 28-03-04 MMTI MUMBAI Medical First Aid (MFA) 123/2004 11-03-04 MMTI MUMBAI Medicare MO 06047 20-05-06 ARI DELHI Radar Observer / ARPA AR04031 24-04-04 ARI, Delhi Radar Simulator (RANSCO) / ENS RA 07002 20-01-07 ARI, Delhi Oil Tanker Familiarization (OTFC) TF 05256 21-05-05 ARI DELHI Oil Tanker Safety (TASCO) STO/07/07/085 13-07-07 MASSA MUMBAI Gas Tanker Safety (GASCO) STG/04/07/052 29-06-07 MASSA MUMBAI INDOS NO 01NL0858 11-06-02 LBS, Mumbai Ship Security Officer Course SSOC/0400/032/07 10-03-09 NMA, Mumbai