To work in well regarded company and which gives a good opportunity for growth and enhances my skills.
1) Name of the Organization : ULTRA MARINE AIR AIDS PVT.LTD
Period : MAY 2007 TILL TO DATE
Role : TECHINICAL SERVICE ENGINEER
1) GRADUATION : B.E in “Electronics and Communication Engineering “from “K.V.C.E.T” under ANNA UNIVERSITY with an aggregate of 72% during 2003 – 2007 April (FIRST CLASS)
2)INTERMEDIATE: INTER (M.P.C) from “JVS JUNIOR COLLEGE” Visakhapatnam with an aggregate of 80% during 2001 – 2003 March (FIRST CLASS).
3)SSC: 10th class from “V.V.VIDYALAYAM” with an aggregate of 78.65% during 2001 March (FIRST CLASS)
BASIC " S T C W " MODULE COURSES
1) FIRE PREVENTION AND FIRE FIGHTING
2) PROFICIENCY IN ELEMENTARY FIRST AID
3) PERSONAL SURVIVAL TECHNIQUES
4) PERSONAL SAFETY AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
Operating system : windows XP, M.S office, M.S dos,
Languages : “C”,
Data base Oracle 8i, SAP (abap module)
Web : Internet
Expertise in all FURUNO make equipments
Expertise in TOKIMEC GYRO and AUTOPILOT systems.
Worked on BRIDGE MASTER and DECCA Radars.
Ability to service any kind of make in RADAR, GMDSS and NAVIGATIONAL Equipments.
Dynamic analytical and technical skills.
Communication skill and leadership Qualities
Highly motivated to work in a team.