Marine Management in harbor, Operation activities of marine, Construction- Pilling, hydro jetting, Barging Operation, controlling marine activities, Underwater controlling including diving, Berthing/un berthing operation, welding/cutting, civil work, HSE management at project level.
Hindustan Construction Company Ltd(15 September 2005 to 18 March 2011)
Deputed for restoration and repair of pier(Jetty) at King Abdul Aziz Naval Base, Jubail, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Holding the extensive responsibilities for managing the following:-
* Co-ordination with client, consultant and company for the day to day work progress.
* Planning and implementation of Marine activities such as fixing of coffer dam, Driving of piles, driving of mooring piles, under water drilling, fixing of under water clamps and bracing work, etc.
* Planning, program and implementation of all HSE management at project level
* Planning and deployment of all floating craft such as crane barges, material barges, tug boats, speed boats with best utilisation to achieved the highest productivity.
* Implementation and conduct of all Diving Activities
* Co-ordinate and conduct of Dredging all around the pier(jetty) and wharf including in harbour with co-ordination of client and third party hydro-graphic survey team.
* Managing for correct and proper utilization of all equipments and machineries
including floating equipment and floating crafts to achieve the site requirements.
* Imparting training for motivation, on job, safety, discipline at project level.
* Under taken dynamic/ static load test of piles, utilizing minimum resources.
* Hydrojecting, fixing of GFRP and re-skinning of piles,
* Removal, refilling and levelling of Armour rocks in sea level around wharfs
* Erection of all pre-cast elements, permanent work, form work, civil work.
* Demolition of pmt structures .
* Healthy administration, proper and prompt motivation and co-ordination with
the people and for their request and grievances.
Marine Officer(U.A.E) (18 May 2004 to 04 Jun 2005)
More than 12 months extensive experience as Marine Officer at Al Jazeera Port, Govt. of Ras-Al-Khaima,UAE, where fully responsible for Marine Management, Port terminal management and implementation of programme for arrival/departure & berthing/un berthing of vessels, deployment of equipments, man and materials, maintenance and repair, Navigational and security watch, dressings in harbour. etc.
Chief Officer (Gulf Sea)
Sailed as a chief officer on foreign going tug boat 3000BHP, engaged for towing the barge with the responsibilities of passage planning, independent Navigational watch, Cargo watch, loading & discharging of cargo in accordance with stability. And also officer-in-charge of distress and safety appliance.
18 years extensive theoretical and practical experience including 10 years as
senior Skilled supervision and middle level management in various organization of India Naval Warships and Establishment are as under:-
*Planning, Co-ordination and running the department/ division.
*Motivating and directing subordinate to achieve the goal.
*Navigation & chart work.
*Maintaining high standard of Administration, Discipline Safety and Security
*Imparting training in ASW School and various Naval War Ships/Establishments.
*Managing the extensive marine operation with prompt seaman ship.
It is certified that all the above particulars and statements are true to best
of my knowledge and brief. The original documents and certificate will be
produce as an when required.
Firoz Ahmad Khan
* Diploma in Business Administration
* Diploma in HSE Management
* OSHA 30 (Occupational Safety and Health Administration)
* NWKO (Nautical Watch keeping Officer)
* IV Master
* Leadership and Management
* Industrial Safety
* Advance Fire Fighting
* Fire Prevention
* First Aid
* Seamanship and POC
* Basic Electric and Eloctronic
Having potential to sholder any kind of responsibility in any situation and circumstances.
Always coordinate and planned for better achievement
To achieve target with in available means and look forward for organization betterment.
Cost control policy