Ambitious & aiming to utilize my potential and good education in a challenging career that enhances my abilities, and where my knowledge and skills could be an asset to the organization & further developed.
Mechanical Engineer at "King Khaled Hospital", Riyadh – KSA
- Responsible for the boilers and boiler room facilities
- Maintenance and operation of mechanical department
(2000 – 2007) Faculty of Engineering, Alexandria University.
• Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering Department
B. Sc., Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering
Graduation Project: "Design and calculations of 500 ton supply tanker" Grade: Very Good
Seminar: Semi-submersible drill vessels – Grade: Very Good
(1987 – 2000) V.C. – Victory College Alexandria
Thanaweya Amma - Mathematics Section
All subjects were studied in English
Post graduate Studies:
2009 to Present:
Following a Master of Business Administration (MBA) – project management.
Arab Academy for Science and Technology.
Egyptian Welding Academy-Alexandria (EWA)
- Arc Welding Course
- Fire prevention and fire fighting
- Medical emergency basic training
- Personal safety and social Responsibilities
- Personal survival techniques and search and rescue
- Certified AutoCAD user
- Proficient user of AutoShip program
- Proficient user of AutoPower program
- Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Windows / DOS
- High knowledge of hardware
- Frequent use of the Internet
- Adobe Photoshop (Fair)
Fluent spoken and written Arabic-Mother Tongue.
Fluent spoken and written English with a fair understanding of French