Seeking to work in a challenging environment where my knowledge and skills could be an asset to the organization & further developed.
November 2008 till now: Projects engineer at NRTC(National River Transport Co.)
• Responsible for the building of 30 Self-propelled Nile Going barges in Alexandria Shipyard.
• Coordinating between the consultancy Co. & the Q.C department in ASY.
• Following up with the Shipyard & the procurement dept. in order to assure the production cycle to be in time.
April 2008 to October: Maintenance and Safety Control Engineer at " Nefertiti Marine Service Co", Alexandria.
• Following the Construction procedures "Cutting, Fabrication & Welding techniques"
• Safety Assurance for the production process
• Purchasing the equipment & machinery to be installed
January – April 2008: Technical Sales Engineer at MCV, Cairo.
• Planning the tender for the market
• Following the customers & arranging meetings
• After Sale Servicing
• Managed to sell 3 MTU main engines
August –December 2007: Maintenance and Safety Control Engineer at " Nefertiti Marine Service Co", Alexandria.
March -August 2007: Maintenance Engineer at "Misr Gulf shipping and Marine Works", Alexandria.
• Repairing & overall maintaining for ship hulls (Corrosion Control & Fabrication techniques)
• Observing Cargo handling at ports (Loading & Discharge)
• Marine Power Plants maintenance
2000 – 2006) Faculty of Engineering, Alexandria University.
• Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering Department
B. Sc., Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering
Graduation Project " Anchor Handling Tug Supply- Design Consideration" (AHTS) – Grade: Good
Seminar: Semi-submersible drill vessels – Grade: Good
(1987 – 2000) E.B.S. – ELNasr Boys School Alexandria
Thanaweya Amma- Mathematics Section
All subjects were studied in English
Studies 2007 to Present:
Following an Off-Shore Engineering Diploma.
Faculty of Engineering, Alexandria University.
Surface Supply (Offshore) Diving – (IDSA Standard) – Grade: Very Good
"Arab Academy for Maritime Transportation"
August 2008 MOODY – International Worldwide Quality Specialists Cairo
" ISO 9000/ 2000(E) Series Auditor/ Lead Auditor Training Course"
August 2008 Egyptian Welding Academy Alexandria
" Non- Destructive Testing ( ASNT) "
• Radiographic Testing Level2
• PT – Pent rant test.
• MT- Magnetic test.
• Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting (AAST).
• Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities (AAST).
• Personal Survival Techniques and Search and Rescue (AAST).
• Medical Emergency (Elementary First Aid) (AAST).
Fluent spoken and written Arabic-Mother Tongue.
Fluent spoken and written English with a fair understanding of French
Certified Autodesk CAD 2006, 2D User.
Proficient user of Auto Ship program.
Proficient user of Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)