i have more 20 years experience in marine engineering works and specialists in engineering problems and trouble shooting repairs and maintenance programing also international purchasing g need a job matching with my skills and experiences
- Current job
-Marine Surveyor repair in A.I.M. for Engineering Supplies and petroleum Services ROTECH SUBSEA. Aim4engineering.com
- Maintenance Administrator.
In Rashied maritime. Responsible for Towing, Barge and Supply boats (mud cement fresh water fuel oil…etc). rashiedmaritime.com
- From 2004 to 2009
And machinery inspector and survey for hull and machinery
Rashied Maritime Services.
- From 2002 to 2004
Teaching Machine Drawing and Mechanical Engineering production
Alexandria University, Faculty of Engineering, Production and Mechanical Department.
- From 1/5/1999 to 30/3/ 2002
Mechanical Engineer Repair for Hull & Main diesel engines, generators and auxiliary equipments maintenance engineer.
The Egyptian CO. for ship repair.
f) Sea-Service Experience Recent entry first and then backward
Vessel Name DW Your Position From To
COMANDANTE GEE 1900 CHIEF ENG 15-8-2008 NOW
AI GIORGIS 32514 2nd ENG 10-7-1998-1997 15-3-1999
M/V TRADCO 11998 3rd ENG 10-2-1996 15-2-1997
F/B QUIN VERGINA 5990 3RD ENG 10-3-1995 5-11-1995
F/B QUIN VERGINA 5990 3RD ENG 5-3-1994 10-11-1994
S/T CONNECTICUT 101438 3RD ENG 12-5-1993 10-2-1994
TOHOTMOS 5900 5TH ENG 13-9-1992 14-3-1993
SIDE BISHR 5900 6TH ENG 27-11-1991 24-2-1992
- Marine survey in hull and machinery,
- "Arab Academy for Science and Technology ", 2008.
- BSc of Engineering degree in Mechanical and Marine Engineering - Marine Engineering Technology Dept., College of Engineering and Technology, "Arab Academy for Science and Technology and Maritime Transport ", 1999.
- Rate of appreciation: "Good".
- 3rd Marine Engineer, University of Arab Academy for Science and Technology, 1991.
- 2nd ENG Republic of Liberia 1998
- CHIEF ENG Republic of Liberia 2003
- Rate of appreciation: "Good"
- Machinery watch keeping on oil tankers.
- -Safety and social responsibility.
-3rd marine engineer. Valid to 2013
- -Marine Surveying (condition survey hull & machinery)
-advanced fire prevention and fire fighting
-personal survival techniques and search and resource
-prevention and combating of marine pollution.
- -First aid.
- Tanker familiarization.
"Arab Academy for Science and Technology and Maritime Transport ", 2008.
- 2008 valid to 2013.
- (meet STCW code (95) requirement)
i have more 20 years experience in marine engineering works and specialists in engineering problems and trouble shooting repairs and maintenance programing expert computer programing also international purchasing g need a job matching with my skills and experiences
i have my own CMMSS and ISM marching with ISO computer management and maintenance programs with remote control for ships throw internet