To obtain a core point at the cutting edge of technology where quest of my knowledge can be satisfied and which could provide me good learning and growth.
13 YEARS OF HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE IN THE FIELD OF SERVICING, REPAIRING, INSPECTION AND QUALITY CONTROL OF marine VESSELS and (Main engine and DG engines etc)
? Dweep Engineering works, Port Blair
One year experience in Dweep Engineering works as senior engineer (Mech-Engg)
? Office of Executive engineer (PG),
Electricity department, Port Blair
One year experience in Office of Executive engineer (PG) as apprentice engineer
? Garden Reach Ship Builders & Engineers ltd, kolkata
One-year experience (On job practicing /training) in Garden Reach Ship Builders & Engineers ltd as Trainee Marine engineer
? Shipping Corporation of India ,
M.V. Tulsidas, Mumbai
One-year experience in Shipping Corporation of India worked as a 5th engineer
? Nand Kishore Works shop ,Port Blair
One-year experience in Nand Kishore Works shop as site supervisor
? Office of Resident Commissioner
Andaman’s & Nicobar Bhawan, New Delhi
One year experience, worked as junior Engineer (Civil) on diverted capacity in the Office of Resident Commissioner
Responsible for arrange of meetings/conferences, maintenance of civil works, deployement of maintenance hiring, condemnalires and purchase of vehicles
Presently working as Forman (Afloat) in Directorate of shipping services
Date of joining 10th June 1999 (8 years)
• Directorate of shipping services
Andaman’s & Nicobar Administration,
AFLOAT, Shipping Maintenance and fuel department (DSS)
? Responsibilities of management and maintenance of DSS vessels.
? Supervise on board technical maintenance /repair in operational /non-operational vessels.
? Supervise and monitor the progress of works of vessels at APS and report to the concerned authorities.
? Section in – charge of afloat technical wing responsible for raising jobs proposed by vessels for undertaking minor /major repairs and day today maintenance of machineries installed in board.
? Co-ordination of annual survey of marine vessels.
? Preparation of annual survey of marine vessels.
? Preparation of annual plan of dry docking of marine vessels
? Maintenance of all marine vessels and launches.
? Carry out periodical fuel consumption trials and verification of fuel log books
? Monitor availability and accounting on board spares.
? Record to be maintain while implementation of handing over /taking over of Masters /Engineers/2nd Engineers
? Any other duties as may be assigned by time to time by DDSS/DSS
• B.Tech Mechanical (University of Kerela)
• MOT part –A Class IInd (Ministry of Surface Transport)
• Strong experience in independently managing and coordinating various projects.
Innovation for improvisation
• Excellent Managerial Skills with ability to handle charge independently while co-ordinating with others
• Exposure to handle most demanding and articulate functions in the marine industry that pays the maximum attention to get the time sensitive service.
• While working for DSS got the opportunity to attend various dry-dockings of different vessels which includes mostly safety while docking/undocking.
• Motivated hardworking professional with significant exposure to handle responsibilities in a 24/7 environment
• Target oriented with excellent people management skills.
• Proven strength in solving, coordinating & leadership.
• Ability to adapt to changing work environment
Willing to relocate
Non tech skills like problem solving skills, ability to priorities, ability to allocate task, hands on approach, process oriented, attention to details, result focused, ability to work under pressure, ability in creative work effective listing skills and positive attitude and a good learner and trainer