I'm currently looking for new interesting job related with marine onshore/offshore engineering. Also it's really interesting to get any development in science degree.
2005 – current time Seabird Exploration FZA LLC (www.sbexp.com), s/l observer onboard of 2D seismic r/v “Northern Explorer”, r/v “Munin Explorer”, 4C/4D seismic r/v “Hugin Explorer”.
- Utilization and fault finding of various seismic equipment (Sercel Seal ver. 5.2 recording system, Seal in water equipment, Seamap Gunlink and I/O Digishot source control system ver. 2.5, Digicourse depth control system);
- Marine seismic operation planning;
- Case Abyss deep sea bottom nodes maintenance and operation;
- Ship network (based on Windows 2003 Server) managing;
- Water salinity measurement;
- Network video system (Axis, Hermes) maintenance;
- Telenor and SeaTel satellite system maintenance;
2002-2005 JC “Navis” (www.navisincontrol.com ) engineer-researcher.
Priority of work:
- development and turning of vessels mathematical models, used in Transas Marine navigation simulators;
- design of a new simulator for Engine Control consol;
- software development for ship motion modeling used in ECDIS (electronic navigation system);
- navigation, communication (GMDSS) and other marine equipment for motor yachts.
- development of vessel control and monitoring systems;
1999-2002 Closed JC “Petrostal”, branch of Open JC “Kirovsky Zavod”, engineer of export delivery department (delivery of rolled metal to European and Asian countries).
Primary duties: coordination and processing of technical information, automation of documents circulation, contract preparation, export licenses acquisition.
1994-2000 Master of Science degree. Graduated from St. Petersburg State Technical University, Physical and Mechanical department, chair of solid state physics and computer simulation of physical processes.
BOSIET Abu-Dhabi 2008;
Sercel Seal ver5.2 training courses;
Lifting equipment, HSE management system; JSA; PPE; Medical
Seismic survey (2D and 4C observer):
-Sercel Seal ver. 5.2 recording system;
-Sercel SeaProQC, Sercel EsProQC and Profocus Argus real time QC systems;
-Seamap Gunlink ver. 2.5 and I/O Digishot gun controllers;
-I/O Digicourse depth controller, Digicourse bird 5011;
-Case Abyss nodes fault finding (www.seabed.no);
-Promax 2D 2003 seismic data processing (basic);
-Testing and fault find in various different electronic equipment using testing instruments
-HSE managing, JSA, risk assessment
Computer modeling of ship motion:
-ship motion models adjustment;
-development of mathematical model of ship motion;
-Mooring operation software development;
-hydrodynamic and hydrostatic theory;
-expert systems introducing
-design of new type of simulators and vessel control systems;
-navigation, communication and other marine equipment;
-marine equipment delivering;
-preparation of commercial and technical documentation;
-Advanced Windows bases PC user (Vista, WinXP, Win2000, MS Office, CorelDraw, Photoshop, Internet Explorer, Outlook and many etc.);
-Unix bases systems (Linux, Solaris 10, Ubanta, CentOS, Redhut)
-Engineering software: AutoCad, MathLab, MathCad, Archicad;
-Experience in development of network solutions based on Windows platform;
Fluent English (technical and spoken), French (basic);
Intense training in new area of knowledge;
Sociable, responsible, balanced;
Driving license; 1* CMAS certified diver