I would like to to serve my employer with utmost sincerity, team spirit and diligence and take up challenging assignments thus enhancing my skills in the process, which would lead to the fulfillment of not only personnel but also managerial and corporate goals.
I am presently working with A.P Moller Singapore gas vessels as Third Engineer. I have been with this company for the last 10years. I am responsible for maintenance and troubleshooting of main propulsion engine, electrical generators,main and auxiliary boilers.Evaluation of running performance of machinery.
- Diploma in Maritime Studies( Marine Power Plant) from SINGAPORE MARITIME ACADEMY.
- Class 2 Marine Engineer Officer Certificate of Competency from Maritime and CoastGuard Agency United Kingdom
- Class 2 Marine Engineer Officer Certificate of Competency from Maritime and CoastGuard Agency United Kingdom.
- Gas Tanker advanced safety course.(GASCO).
- Crew Resource Management course
- Welding and gas cutting course.
- Safety officer certificate.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting on shipboard machinaries
- Repairs on shipboard piping and pumps.
- Spares ordering and record keeping.
- Safety Officer job.