I am Marine Engineer holding Class II C.O.C(Certificate of competency) issued by Government of India,having 3 years of experience in ship.Now looking for the job in shore like drydock/Surveyor/ship yard/powerplant.
• Worked as a Junior engineer. in vessel M.V. SAGA JANDAYA (37000 DWT) for 11 months in Anglo Eastern Shipping Management, Hong Kong from OCTOBER 2006 to SEPTEMBER 2007
(Main engine – SULZER 6825 kw)
• Worked as a 4th engineer in vessel M.V. GENCO HADRIAN (170000 DWT) for 7 months in Anglo Eastern Shipping Management, Hong Kong from JULY 2009 to JANUARY 2010.
(Main engine – MAN B&W 12850 kw)
• Worked as a 4th engineer in vessel M.V. BALTIC JAGUAR(43000 DWT) for 6 months in Anglo Eastern Shipping Management, Hong Kong from MAY 2010 to NOVEMBER 2011
(Main engine – MAN B&W 8520 kw)
• Worked as a 3rd engineer in vessel M.V.OCEAN AMBER (73000 DWT)
for 1 month in Fleet Management Limited from April 2012 to May 2012
(Main engine – MAN B&W 10250 kw)
• Worked as an Engineer in Operational and Maintenance in the above DRY CARGO VESSELS.
MORNING STAR MATRICULATION HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL,CHENNAI
S.S.L.C 1998-1999 70%
ST.VINCENT’S MATRICULATION HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL,CHENNAI
H.S.C 1999-2001 83
MADHA ENGINEERING COLLEGE, MADHA NAGAR,
Bachelor of Engineering (MECHANICAL) 2001-2005 75%
CHIDAMBARAM INSTITUTE OF MARITIME TECHNOLOGY,CHENNAI Graduate Marine Engineer 2005-2006 A GRADE
Automation Certification In Best PLC Training,Chennai
Able to read and troubleshoot in Electrical Circuits.