To have an approach that fulfills the Objective of the organization and work to the best of my abilities to achieve what is expected of me.
Mathematics has been my subject of interest.
looking for an Internship with Ship broking firm.
I have Served Merchant Navy at the rank of an ASSISTANT ENGINEER on Product Tanker M.T.HAIMA since 07-Jan-2011 till 18-Aug-2011.
I have Sailed with Mitsui O.S.K Lines, and my manager was MOL TANKSHIP MANAGEMENT (ASIA) PTE LTD.
Bachelor Of Technology in Marine Engineering from
Maharashtra Academy Of Naval Education & Training.
• Successfully completed my first contract on Long range ship as ASSISTANT ENGINEER.
• Awarded second prize in SUDOKU competition in an Inter college event held at Tolani Institute ,pune.
• Awarded Scholarship by Mitsui O.S.K lines on basis of good academics.
• Awarded for Excellence in Sports and Co-curricular activities in school.
• Won second Prize in an Elocution Competition at ward level Mumbai.
• Won various Prizes in Acting and Dramatics.
• Secured 5th Position in ALL INDIA UNESCO INFORMATION TEST
• Participated in School youth Festival, Exhibitions, Interschool Quiz competitions
• Effective communication and presentation skills.
• Certified and completed MITSUI induction courses, including Practical Electrical knowledge course.
• Higher secondary certificate pursued through stream of Computer science.
• Have worked on C,C++ and Visual basic.
• Dramatics and Theatres
• Involved in social work programs.
• Anchored college Marine Festival (MANIFEST)
• Directed a Short film on “Social evil”