Senior Watch Keeping Engineer Officer. (2nd acc. ENG)
Zim Integrated Shipping Services October, 2005 - Present
Zim is one of the largest container-shipping companies in the world. Zim offers transportation services along most of the major international trading routes to customers throughout the world. From its corporate headquarters in Haifa, it operates an intermodal system, which combines sea, land, and air transportation, enabling the Company to provide fast, reliable, frequent, and complete door-to-door services around the world.
Since its establishment in 1945, Service to clients through modernization and improvement has always been the hallmark of Zim.
Senior Watch Keeping Engineer Officer
Performes Mechanical Engineer duties during 2-3 months of sailing. Dmitry’s duties include but not limited to the following:
• Cargo handling and stowage;
• Controlling the operation of the ship and care for persons aboard: advanced firefighter, first aid provider and proficient in survival craft;
• Marine Engineering of motor and steam vessels as well as any KW propulsion power;
• Electrical Electronic and Control Engineering;
• Controlling the Operation of the Vessel;
• Maintenance and Repair;
Israeli NAVY August, 2003 – October, 2005
IS the naval arm of the Israel Defense Forces, operating primarily in the Mediterranean Sea in the west and to the Gulf of Eilat, Red Sea, and Gulf of Suez in the south.
Chief Engineer of Super Dvora Mk I
• Directs activities of workers in machinery space and advises management on engineering problems.
• Apportions work among engineering staff according to specialized training.
• Reviews engineering drawings for neatness and accuracy.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT & LANGUAGE SKILLS
Associate Degree in Mechanical Engineering Assistant
NAVY Chief Engineer Certificate
Senior Watch Keeping Engineer Certificate issued under the Provisions of the International Convention on Standards of Training.
Watch Keeping Engineer Officer Certificate issued under Provisions of the International Convention on Standards of Training.
Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers, 1978, as Amended.
Certificate of Participation in a course of BASIC FIRE FIGHTING as required by “STCW 1978/95” Convention
Certificate of participation in a course of PERSONAL SURVIVING Techniques as required by “STCW 1978/95” Convention
Fluent in English, Russian & Hebrew
Bright, articulate and focused business professional with strong academic achievement and the motivation to succeed. Advanced computer skills in Windows, Office, Solid Works, AutoCAD, SAP. Consistently exceed job requirements. Strengths include:
?Time Management ?Exceptionally Organized & Detail Oriented