Naval Architect and Marine engineer seeking a challenging career in the marine industry
Reintjes Middle East L.L.C, Head of Service Department
Reintjes middle East in Jadaf Dubai – U.A.E is a subsidiary office from Reintjes factory in Hameln Germany that manufactures marine gearboxes from power range 100 KW to 11,000 KW
Head of service department: Hands on management for all service calls and technical assistance in the Middle East, Africa and south west Asia area including the following:
- Repairing Reintjes gearboxes range from small fishing vessels to Ocean liners (Weight range from 500 KG to 22,000 KG).
- Manage service team of 5 persons to reply to service calls in the Middle East, Africa and south West Asia.
- Technical support for all Reintjes Gearboxes.
- Timely respond to any problem in the area and that including travelling overseas to assist and repair the damage/ fault.
- Manage clients database of about 500 clients in the area including major clients in the UAE as : UAE Navy, Irshad, Esnaad, Van Oord, Boskalis, Jan Du Nul, Abu Dhabi Ship Building, Mutawa Marine, Zakhir Marine, DP World, Dry Docks World, National Dredging Company, Damen Marine Services, AHI and many more.
- Manage and maintain the company facilities, workshop and vehicles.
- Conducting training courses for some clients.
Marine Engines , spare parts sales engineer and Technical office engineer
Marintec (Marintec (MAN Nutzfahrzeuge Group marine engines sole agent in Egypt, Sudan and Libya)4 Mohamed Mazhar st. Zamalek - Cairo, Egypt.
- Marine engines and spare parts sales engineer in Cairo, Canal Cities, Sinai and Upper Egypt areas.
- Technical office duties and suppliers negotiations
Part time Naval Architect in Multi Purpose Supply Vessel Design Project
Nefertiti Shipyard (Rashid – Alexandria Egypt)
- Lines Generation and Fairing
- 3D Modeling Using Rhino 3D
- Hydro Static Stability Calculations
- Stiffening Calculation to comply with B.V Classification Society
American Chamber of Commerce, Cairo, Egypt
Certification/Diploma, Sales Training Course
- 15 hours intensive sales training Course
Faculty of Engineering Alexandria Universty, Alexandria, Egypt
Bachelors/Higher Diploma, Naval Architect and Marine Engineering.
Bachelor Degree in Marine Engineering and Naval Architecture with over all percentage of 64.03% June 2004.
- Graduation Project of Designing Nile Ferry with Excellent Grade.
- Graduation Seminar on Hydrofoils with Excellent Grade.
Autocad 2D V. Good
MS windows and office V. Good
Rhino 3 D Good
B.V and G.L classification rules V. Good
3D studio Max Beginner