I would like to work on board ships as "Chief Engineer" .
May 2005 – April 2008 Beximco Group
( As General Manager, Power Generation And Distributio)
• Power generation and distribution to all 8 units of its textile division .
• Operation and maintenance of 17 MW power plant comprising of gas engine and turbine.
• Maintaining gas fired and exhaust heat recovery boilers.
• Supplying compressed air, water and other utility services and maitaining related equipment.
• New installations such as Gas turbine generator, boilers and other textile machinery.
• Effluent treatment plant.
• Providing technical support for group operations.
Feb 2001 – April, 2005 HeidelbergCement Bangladesh Ltd.
(As Senior Manager,Operations & Maintenance)
• Supervision of installation work of cement grinding project and commissioning
• Acting as head of the engineering department
• Planned maintenance of the whole cement plant including 10.5 MW power plant.
• Planning & organizing breakdown maintenance
• Procurement of spare parts
• Providing all sorts of technical services.
• Maintenance of environmental control and fire fighting equipments.
• Modifications and improvement works.
1999 - 2000 Ananta Group of Companies
As Technical Director
1991- 1996 Sea Bliss Singapore Pte. Limited
(As Chief Engineer ) Sanny Shipping Singapore Pte.Ltd. Sea Pearl Lines, Bangladesh
Neptune Shipmanagement Services Pte.Ltd.
Kuwait Oil Tanker Company.
1980-1990 Bangladesh Shipping Corporation
(Started career as 5th Engineer and steadily
promoted to the position of Chief Engineer
in 1988 of ocean going ships.)
1. Higher Secondary Education with pre-engineering subjects
2. Graduation from Marine Academy, Bangladesh
3. Bachelor of Arts
4. Master of Business Administration
1.Class 1 Certificate of Competency (MEO) from UK - 1985
Experienced in operation and Maintenance of all kind of machinery.