I am looking for operation and maintenance work on offshore drilling projects or related works.
Trainee Engineer( Internship) at Wartsila, India from Feb.08 onwards for 22 weeks period ending July,08
B.S.in Marine Engineering from Tolani Maritime Institute, Pune, India under distant education programme of Birla Institute of Technology, Pilani, India.
Completing in July,2008
1) Personal Safety and Social Responsibility at TMI Pune
2) Elementary First Aid at TMI Pune.
3) Fire prevention and Fire Fighting at TMI Pune
4) Survival at Sea at TMI Pune
5) Oil Tanker Familiarisation Course at MTI Mumbai
6) Chemical Tanker Familiarisation Course at MTI Mumbai
7) Gas Tanker Familiarisation Course at MTI Mumbai
8) 4-G welding certificate awarded by Lloyd Register of Shipping (U.K)
A fully trained Marine Engineer with familarisation of related courses on Welding, oil tanker, gas tanker, chemical tanker along with fire prevention / fighting, Personal safety, first aid and survival at sea.
I am working as the Trainee Engineer in Wartsila Plant in RICO-AUTO Gurgaon from February,2008 for 22 weeks period. I am responsible for assisting Executive Engineers in Operation and Maintenance of the plant. Total plant Capacity is 25 MW out of which 15MW is shared by two Wartsila Engines each of 7.5MW.