To join the management staff of an organization which can full utilize the services of a Marine Engineer Officer, Naval Mechanic Technician, with high professionalism, responsibility and organizational skills, with over 10 years experience including Operations on board of Passenger Vessel & Oil Ships, Safety Port Operations and activities as a Management Consultant.
• Atlas Marine Ship Management “M/V Itakita” June 2007 – Dec 2007
As Engineer Officer on board, type of vessels Chemical & Oil Ship, Length 433’, G.R.T 12444 Tons with one KOBE DIESEL – MITSUBISHI UEC 45/115H main engine, Shaft HP 7000Kw, three Mitsubishi Generators Engines, FRAMO Cargo Pumps. My duties refer primarily in guarantee the effectiveness in operations of the Engine Department and in supervising each one of the members of the team in doing theirs duties in a safety manner and on time. Had the authority of making decisions in emergencies.
• Safety Port Operations and Management Consultant Oct 2004 – Nov 2006
Local Commercial groups in Venezuela. During this time my activities were related to assist private local Commercial groups Presidents in different procedures for quality control operations, also in the projection and planning of growth and expansion of their activities ( Production lines and handling of merchandise in port ).
• Windjammer Barefoot Cruises “S/V Legacy” Sept 2003 – Sept 2004
As Engineer Officer on Board, type of vessel Sailing Passenger Ship, Length 220’, G.R.T 1740 Tons, Main Engines 3 Paxman Diesel, Port Engine 1 Dorman Diesel, Shaft HP 1765Kw, Cummings Emergency Generator, Air Compressor, Water Makers, Cargo Pumps, Air Compressor, Oily Water Separator and Deck Machinery Equipment. My duties refer to those like in the oil ships, but also other activities focus on the evaluation of procedures of the Engine Department, based on the International Agreement Code ISM. Had the authority of making decisions in emergencies. Also develop recreational skills for support of the passengers ( guest oriented ).
• Petroleum of Venezuela “M/V Ambrosio”, & “M/V Morichal” 2001 – 2003
As Engineer Officer on board, type of vessels Oil Ship, Length 857’, G.R.T 49596 Tons with one SULZER 5RLB90 main engine, Shaft HP 10775Kw, three Daihatsu Generators Engines, Cummings Emergency Generator, Air Compressor, Water Makers, Cargo Pumps, Air Compressor, Oily Water Separator and Deck Machinery Equipment. My duties refer primarily in guarantee the effectiveness in operations of the Engine Department and in supervising each one of the members of the team in doing theirs duties in a safety manner and on time. Had the authority of making decisions in emergencies.
• Terminal Port Services 1998 – 2000
Maintenance Department as Engineer Manager Junior on charge of all equipment maintenance plans: power packs, container cranes, fork-lift, reach stacker, etc. with engines: K 19 Cummings, LT 10 Cummings, C6TC Cummings, CATERPILLAR 3406 Generators, CATERPILLAR 3512 Generators.
1992 – 1997 Universidad Marítima del Caribe – Caracas, Venezuela
• Licensed as Marine Engineer Officer
• STCW 95 Endorsement Training Courses
Fluent in English and Spanish.
Computer Skills: Windows XP, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Power Point, Atlas software for maintenance’s plan, Adobe Flash 8.
• Optimization of the production lines and betterment of procedures in a commercial group. Design of operative manual and prevention guidelines.
• The American Coast Guard Operative Certification for the Vessel “S/V Legacy” thanks to the revision and betterment plan of the norms and operative procedures in which I participated.
• No delays on the equipments operations under my control thanks to the maintenance plan designed by me ( Safety Port Operations ).
• Reduction of incidents on board thanks to the higher motivation of the crew (personnel) obtained by the methodology of induction put together by me (Oil ship Vessels ).
• Good Team building ( on Vessels and on Port Operations ).