service record :-
Before Joining Merchant Navy , Worked as Maintenance Engineer in a leading Gear manufacturing company for two years.
Also worked in Ship Repair workshops at different locations in India for three years .
Having total about 12 years of Sailing experience onboard various types of Merchant Ships like LPG Carrier , Crude oil tanker , Product tanker and Chemical tanker from junior engineer to Chief Engineer level.
Work Experience :-
· Operation & maintenance of shipboard machineries of extra high rating ( two/four stroke engines, steam turbines , air conditioning plant, refrigeration plant , boiler , compressors , pumps , hydraulic equipments , safety equipments , fire fighting equipments etc
· Led engine room staff for normal running and operations of the plant on board ship.
· Successfully passed various audits (including ISM ) , surveys carried out by various classification societies and inspections carried out by various port state control including U.S. coast Guard related to safety, Quality Control and Environmental Protection.
· As chief engineer & second engineer trained ship staff on matters of safety in ship operations, marine pollution prevention and ensuring safe working practices.
· Experienced in modifying existing PMS & installing PMS on board on newly take over vessel
· Supervised the loading and discharge process for the transfer of various type of cargo in bulk, planned cargo operations by providing an efficient and responsive plant, resulting in significant savings of time & capital.
· Coordinated with senior managers from company for compliance with charter requirement.
· Led the implementation of ISM process. .
· Managed all fuel oil operations including fuel oil bunkering and internal transfer.
· Managed on board testing of fuel oil & lubricating oil..
· Led ship staff for various on board drills pertaining to safety ,security & pollution prevention.
· Spare inventory management.
· Dry docking experience of one vessel.
· Preparation of repair specification for major repair & dry docking.
· Calibration of various measuring equipments.
Working in a Shipping consultancy Company which provide technical services to Shipyards , Ship-owners and Ship Managers for New Ship Building and Dry-Docking.
· Experience of working in a cross matrix environment with people of different nationalities.
· Good analytical and problem solving skills.
· Excellent quantitative and statistical aptitude.
· Strong team player with effective people management skills
Looking for a shore based job with minimum traveling requirement.
M E O Cl 1 (motor)
operation and maitenance of marine machjnery