Marine Engineer in which my experience and skills of working in the ship can be used
20+years experience as marine engineer in modern merchant ships. Holding the international first class chief engineer certificate. A wide knowledge of thermodynamics, applied mechanics, marine electro-technology. Having professional experience of maintaining and managing the engine system, skilful in trouble shooting, repair, replace parts according to service schedule ; electrical and hydraulic systems through to the efficient use of fuel and optimizing performance.Familiar with different kinds of machinery on board such as
- Main propulsion engine (large size/ low speed/ two stroke diesel engine/ MAN B&W 6S50MC)
- Electrical generator diesel engine (middle speed/ four stroke / WARTSILA 4L20)
- Boiler working pressure up to 20 bar.
- Various types of pumps.
- Refrigeration and air conditioning,
- Hydraulic cranes
- Purifiers (ALFA – LAVAL EP400)
- Air compressor,
- Fresh water generator
- Heat exchange plate and tubetypes.
- Hydraulic system of hatch covers steering power pack for remote control valves
- Familiar with international marine laws environment protection and operation safety methods.
4 Years on Marine Engineering
Superlative communication and team-building skills
Ability o manage multiple tasks in a pressured environment
Exceptional versatility and adaptability
Problem solving orientation
Skilled in use of Microsoft office, Power Point, Word processing software, Windows 2000, System backup, troubleshooting, maintenance.