Marine engineer & naval architect
- Engineer / Naval Architect
- Bachelor of science from the department of marine engineering & naval architecture
- Year of graduation : June 2012
- Ship propulsion systems.
- Marine power plant.
- Auxiliary machinery.
- Ship machinery drawing.
- Thermo dynamic.
- Refrigeration and air conditioning.
- Machine design.
- Offshore engineering.
- Risk analysis, management, and assessment.
- Fluid mechanics.
- Ship stability.
- Ship outfitting.
- Shipyard engineering.
- Marine pollution.
- Marine statutory regulations.
- Ship economics.
From 25\05\2013 until 31\03\2016 in Egyptian Navy
Work as mechanical engineer at a military marine unit (with 2 MTU diesel engines 1600 hp each)
Skills & Abilities
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and negotiating skills.
- The ability to prioritize workloads and plan effectively.
- Budget management skills.
- A commitment to keep up to date with new developments.
- The ability to manage a team.
- An awareness of health and safety procedures.
- Willingness to travel and work at sea for extended periods
Mechanical engineer at Egyptian navy
2013 May - Mar 2016Work as mechanical engineer at a military marine unit (with 2 MTU diesel engines 1600 hp each)
Marine engineering & naval architecture at Alexandria university2005 - 2012
- Bachelor's degree
Alexandria, Al Iskandariyah,