A position in a results-oriented company that seeks an ambitious and career -conscious person, where acquired skills and education will be utilized toward continued growth and advancement.
Service Engineer, (From February 2001)
Norinco Private Limited, Karshaka Rd, Priya square, Cochin –16, Kerala, India.
Nature of work
1. Participating cruise on board research vessel FORV Sagar Sampada and ORV Sagar kanya. Participated more than 30 cruises onboard (average cruising period is 30 days).
2. Data collection of various research equipments like CTD, ADCP, Echo sounder, Auto Analyser, etc during cruises.
3. Calibration of research instruments like CTD sensors, Echo sounder, Salino-meter, etc
4. Routine maintenance and break down service of all electronics equipments onboard ships.
5. Installation and maintenance of Fisheries, Navigational, and Hydrographic Single beam and split beam echo sounders and sonar.
6. Installation and commissioning of Navigational, Analytical, communication and safety equipments onboard ships.
6. Installation and maintenance of Skipper Echo-sunders and Speed Logs
7. Commissioning and trouble shooting of Team- Tech Marine Incinerator.
8. Ensure proper documentation of all activities following ISO 9001- 2000 standards
UP’S Info, Calicut
Senior Service engineer(1999 April – 2001 January)
1. Installation & repairing of stand alone and networked PCS , printers ,UPS, etc
UP’S marketing. Calicut.
Service Engineer, (1998 June – 1999 march)
1. Installation, repairing and maintenance of PCO call monitor, Push button telephone, coin telephone, inverters, auto callers etc.,
• Passed Three Year diploma in Electronics Engineering from SSM Polytechnic Tirur with 73.42% of marks in 1998.
• Passed SSLC (matriculation) with 75.86% of marks in 1995.
• Received Factory training from M/S Skipper Electronics A/S, Norway for installation, maintenance and repairing of various Echo sounders, EM Speed Logs and Doppler Speed logs.
• Attended factory training from M/S Team Tech A/S, Norway for the commissioning and trouble shooting of Team tech marine incinerators.
• Success fully completed Honors Diploma in network centered computing from NIIT,Calicut with B grade
• Completed a 100 hour course in maintenance
Installation, Defect rectification,:-
Installation, calibration and repair work of various research and marine electronics Navigational equipments, fire alarm system and stand alone & networked PCs.
Different types of marine research equipments, CTD(SEA-BIRD, Idronot), ADCP(RD Instruments), Auto-Sal(Guldline), Automatic weather station, Auto analyser (Skalar), Echo sounder(Smrad, Marimatech, Elac), Integrated trawling instrument, catch monitoring system, Simrad), DGPS, etc and doing its data collections. Also handling installation, maintenance and repair of electronics navigational Echo sounders, Speed Log, DGPS, Fire alarm, Paging system, Telephone exchange, Gas Detection system, Team-Tec Marine Incinerator, etc. and computer data processing.