Marine electro automation engineer, mechanist - looking for job at sea. Prefer passenger ships as a engineer or electric engineer or 2nd engineer. At present in Vancouver
November 2005 – December 2006
2005 – 2006 “Treatment Systems Ltd” Kilkenny – Ireland. Electro automation and instrumentation service engineer. We were building and operate automatic drinking water plants all around Ireland. Sites include Alan Bradley, Motorola and ABB PLC’s, filters, various pumps, various flowmeters, pneumatic and modulating valves, compressors, color and turbidity meters, Ph meters, ultrasonic level meters, and many other modern analyzing, switching and measuring devices. Some of the plants have PID control for Ph and water level in filter. Plants where monitored using radio SCADA systems (with Motorola modems). I was doing complete commissioning of those plants (except SCADA systems, but I did some changes in PLC code), calibrating and setting up devices. Sometimes I was sending for service to existing water and wastewater plants. Company website www.treatmentsystems.ie
June – July 2006
S/Y Panorama. General Crew, electrician, move maker. Sailing to Spitsbergen and Franciszek Earth (Northern Sea).
March 2005 – July 2005
Traveling. Mount McKinley climbing (highest mountain in North America) – First solo Denali traverse in history. Work on fishing boat in Bristol Bay - Alaska .
September 2004 -- March 2005
Working for “Domrel Ltd” - general engineering in wind power plants (projection, computers and supervision). Mainly worked on design software (wind pro 2.0).
May 2003 -- October 2003
Electrical Engineer – Mechanic on tug boat in Poland
February 2002 to August 2002
Motorman watch keeper – electrical engineer. Royal Clipper biggest sailing ship on the world (sailing as passenger ship). Caribbean and Mediterranean Sea.
September 2001 and September 2000
Engine cadet on board m/s “Horyzont II” , research ship - Northern Sea – Spitsbergen (Svalbard)
1990 and 2004
Racing on sailing boats, from small boats to Olympic class 470 (international races in Gdynia).
• 1999 – 2004 Gdynia Maritime University (Poland),
faculty of Electrical Engineering, Automation Department, Master of Science
• 1994 – 1999 Electrical Technical school
specialization of electrical power engineering
Marine Electro Automation Officer Certificate
Rating Forming Part of Engine Room Watch Certificate
Certificate of Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats
Certificate of Training in Medical First Aid
Certificate of Training in Advanced Fire Fighting
Current STCW 95
Driving License category: A & B
Polish Yachting Association – Patent - Certificate of Competency - Yachtsman
Diving SSI license OWD – Open Water Diver
• Experienced in the maintenance and repair of engines, electrical systems, refrigeration equipment, water makers, water treatment, hydraulic equipment, pumps of all types, electronics, computers, GPS systems.
• Experienced in automation systems, PLC and SCADA systems, PID control
• Computer literate: all Microsoft products, MacPro software, graphic programs (Adobe) and video editing programs (Adobe Premiere 2.0)
• Photographing and making moves (sample www.infogryfino.pl/klonos/photos )
• HTML and Flash ( www.mruwa.prv.pl )
• Survival techniques, Ice and rock climbing, high altitude mountaineering
• Sailing (racing) in Olympic class 470, swimming (polish university championship 2003)
I am young, full of energy, well qualified person. I have good knowledge and practice in my profession. Among others, experienced to work on ships.
My passion is traveling, climbing, sailing and photography. More about me and me , travels, pictures (also publications) you can see on my website: www.mruwa.prv.pl