Seeking assignments as marrine elecrical/ electrotechnical engineer in offshore vessals and at shore.
• Maintenance of Electrical Power generation and distribution system, Rotary converters, RO plant, AC systems.
• Maintenance of Instrumentation and control systems onboard naval ships, servo control systems, Synchro systems, Weapon control systems etc
• Electronic navigational aids like Russian Radars, Sonar, weapon systems, under water electronic weapon systems, echo sounders, navigational equipments, IT hardwares.
• VHF, UHF and Satellite communication systems, Intercoms, PA systems, Field Telephones and CCTV.
• Different types of electrical Weapons and sensors including Russian weapons.
• Supervised the planned preventive maintenance and Rectified critical defects in marine electrical systems, communication, data acquisition and navigational equipments.
• Coordinated short refit operations of Indian Naval Ship Mumbai, Implemented Elaborated Scope of Work Method and skillfully negotiated with Contractors for best deals for executing repair works.
• Technically supervised installation and overhauling works on weapons and sensors at Mumbai Naval Dockyard.
• Prepared equipment returns, trial reports, maintenance logs, confidential reports.
• Calibration of various instruments and control systems.
• Evaluated, Analyzed and Remodeled planned preventive maintenance routines of Weapon systems, Radars and Sonar fitted in different fleet ships.
• Devised steady state performance monitoring and analysis of RF sensors and Fire Control Radars, high power RF components and control systems using sophisticated test equipments including Russian test equipments.
• Supervised EM Interference and Compatibility and RF leakage checks.
• Guided maintenance Engineers on rectification of critical defects on board various naval ships.
• In charge of all the electrical maintenance works on board and overhauling of systems.
• Planned and organized the periodic maintenance routines of all the electrical and weapon systems.
• Liaised with naval ship repair yard, OEMs of Russian equipments, Bharat Electronics Ltd, etc for installation of various projects.
• Formulated cross training for maintenance engineers to meet the challenging task of best utilization of manpower.
• Guided a team of software engineers in designing computer based weapon simulator training modules
• Designed training curriculum, prepared training schedules and lesson plans as per TOS (Table of Specifications) for the operators and maintenance engineers on marine electrical systems.
• Administered LAN, WAN, Training management software and Computer based simulators.
• Liaised with Vendors, Civil Contractors, OEM Representatives and software companies for the up gradation and Annual Maintenance contract of IT assets.
EDUCATION/DEGREES Result Year
PGDM -DUAL-- HRM & PM. 63% 2010
Balaji Institute of Management Science Pune.
AMIE (BE) Electronics and Communication Engineering. 63% 2008
Institution of Engineers (India)
Bsc Electronics Technology. 82% 2005
Cochin University of Science and Technology
Advanced Diploma In Marine Electronics Technology. 74% 2002
Valsura Institute of Electrical Technology (Indian Navy)
Diploma in Applied Electronics. 68% 1999
Board of Technical Education Kerala
• Nuclear, biological and chemical damage control, fire fighting and Disaster management program.
• Military leadership course
• Military management course
• Certified Course in Network Administration.
• Chief artificer course in Indian Navy
• STCW 95 Basic courses for offshore employment.
• Network design, configuration and administration, Network address translation, WAN connections
• DNS administration in windows and Linux, Domain policies, data backup, distributed file system.
• Information security software, data encryption software, Network security tools. Network security assessment and information security audit
• MS office, open office, PDF, HTML, multimedia tools.
• Project management tools.
• Especially skilled in supervising the maintenance, critical defects rectification and Overhauling of Marine electrical and electronic systems, communication, data acquisition, computers and navigational equipment, installation of electrical systems, radars and navigational equipments.
• Skilled in maintenance of IT infrastructures and hardwares with thorough experience in Network and system Administration, and computer skills.
• Extensive knowledge in Adapting various Safety Procedures & Regulations implemented in marine industry and directed equipment trials procedures followed in marine electrical and electronic systems.
• Proven ability to evaluate policies, standards and procedures in equipment maintenance to effectively manage Planned Preventive Maintenance and minimize the 'downtime'.
• Proficient in personal management, resource optimization, planning and management of infrastructural facilities, Procurement of goods & services and upkeep of store inventory with decisive leadership and management skills to Prioritize and consolidate diverse range of functions.
• A talent for administration of performance management program by streamlining Training & Development activities for maintenance engineers under the rigorous and exacting standards.
• Expertise in managing cross-functional activities and proficient in interacting with external support services and allied agencies, coordinating with the Vendors, Civil Contractors & OEM Representatives for successful execution of Engineering Projects, Hull and Electrical Projects. Negotiating with Vendors, and contractors for best deal.