Obtain a career where my skills and abilities will be used to make a positive impact on the workplace to create a more efficient and productive atmosphere
Circulation Desk 2-04 to 1-06
Texas A&M University at Galveston
· Operated Voyager software used to update patron records, account for incoming and outgoing material, add new items to reserve list.
· Interacted regularly with students and public to direct them to material requested.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Maritime Administration
Texas A&M University at Galveston Galveston, Texas December 2005
Computer Experience: Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Excellent verbal communications skills
Co-founder and Secretary of Texas A&M at Galveston Paintball Club
· Helped supervise and coordinate club meetings
· Established relationships with field and equipment vendors
· Ran practice as Team Captain of competitive team
Texas A&M at Galveston Club Soccer Team
· Help organize and run practice
Enjoy playing golf