- Project Engineering / Project Management
Sex : male
Citizenship : Chinese with Singapore PR
Birth of date:
Marital status : married
Mother tongue : Chinese;
English proficiency : fair
2)Education background :
From Jul.1984 to Jul.1988, finished undergraduate course and graduated from East-North Heavy Mechanical University .
Degree : Bachelor's degree of Engineering;
3)Employment history and work experience:
A :From July1988 till Feb. 2008 working at Yantai-Raffles Shipyard Co.Ltd
- 07/1988-05/1998, working at ship-repair subcompany as supervisor/production section chief, in charge of site technical problem settling and site production arrangement.
- 05/1998-10/2000 : working for shipbuilding of Calm Buoy ( SOFEC )/3800T Lifting and pipe laying vessel ( CNOOC )/ 210M FSO ( MODEC )as surveyor / Hull Manager. in charge of site quality and progress controlling.
- 10/2000-09/2001, working for turret building of FSO ( MODEC ) as Project Manager, in charge of project management and site production control.
- 09/2001-03/2005, working at Material Prepare Center as Manager to prepare all steel materials for worksite include all material traceability as owner requirement. working scope include blasting & shop primer/ cutting / beveling / shaped of steel plate.
- 03/2005-03/2008, working as Assistant LCF (Life Cycle Fabrication) manager to control all structure fabrication / erection of FPSO ( Modec ), SSP-1#/2#/3#, Semi Submersible Yacht Carrier ( Dockwise )and semi submersible Platform ( Offrig-1# ) etc.
B :from Mar.2008 to Sept.2011 working at Saigong Shipyard / offshore fabrication & engineering Ltd Vietnam ( EZRA holding LTD, Singapore ) as erection manager / hull manager/ shipwright manager to control related construction job of liftboat / launching barge / oil tanker / subsea construction ship and pipe lay vessel etc.
C : from Oct. 2011 , working at Seacrest Maring Services Pte Ltd.as sit project Manager,in charge of shipbuilding quality monitor of 78M Landing Craft ( sealink) and as mechanical and pipe manager, in charge of related shipbuilding quality monitor of 85M MPSV ( sealink ) and 85M MWV ( OTTO).