- Corporate / Senior Management
- Postgraduate degree and Master of Higher Education , Latin University of Science and Technology (ULACIT ), Panama, until today.
- Columbus University, Diploma in Management Labor and Social Security, 2007, Panama.
- Villanueva University Center-Affiliated to University Complutense of Madrid
Advanced Course on Government Organizations, ISEAD, 2008 Panama.
- Complutense University of Madrid- Institute for Market Studies, MBA and Master in Business Administration, 2005. Madrid, Spain.
- University of Panama - Diploma Course on Panama Canal, 2004. Panama.
- Specialized University of the Americas, Diploma Negation on Labor Collective Agreements 2003. Panama.
- University of Santiago de Compostela, Master Leadership and Management Master of Foreign Trade, 2002. Galicia, Spain.
- University of Panama, Postgraduate Diploma in Mediation 2000 - Panama
University Santa Maria la Antigua, Bachelor of Law and Political Science , 2000, Panama.
• Professor at several universities, verify the contents of programs and bibliographies, Organization of work experience for students, Coordinator of student graduation works -2009 -Update.
• Subjects: Maritime Law, Maritime Labor Law, Shipping Business MBA and International Transportation Business, among others.
- International Maritime University of Panama, 2012 - , until today, Panama.
- University Autonoma del Caribe, 2011 until today, Colombia.
- University Interamericana, Panama, 2008.
- University Santa Maria la Antigua 2009, until today, Panama.
- Sergio Arboleda University - 2009 - 2012 Colombia.
Panama Maritime Authority since 2006 until today.
- Panama Maritime Authority - Directorate of Merchant Marine - Head Compliance and Enforcement Department (International conventions, codes and agreements). 2011 until today.
- Focal Point Ballast Water (BWC, 2004) at IMO.
- Participation on international meetings regarding: Climate Change and
Fisheries, among others.
- Panama Maritime Authority - Directorate of Seafarers - Head Compliance and Enforcement Department (In charge of compliance of STCW Convention). 2007-2011.
-Coordination of implementation of National Maritime Strategy, 2008-2011.
-Competent Person, maintained by IMO Secretary-General, under section AI / 7 of the STCW Code. 2008 - 2012
• Internal Auditor (ISO Quality System), Lead Auditor ISM and ISPS Codes, 2007until today.
• Adherence to Conventions for Voluntary IMO audit.
- Panama Maritime Authority - Directorate of Seafarers- Deputy Department of Certification on STCW, 2006 – 2007(Head of Department oct.-dic.2006)
- Net Marketing, S.A. Foreign Trade– Manager 2005 Panama.
- Cabezas, Moreno y Asociados, labor law firm, Lawyer 2005Panama.
- Judge, Conciliation and Decision - Ministry of Labor and Social Welfares, Panama, several opportunities (2005, 2004, 2003, 2001, 2000).
- MERGO Advisors and Consultants SL Consultant, Foreign Trade –2002-2003 (Correspondent Panama - 2003-2009), Madrid, Spain.
- Conserveros Reunidos S.A- Market Analyst, Export Development Project, 2001-2002
- Maritime Tribunal - Official - 2009 Panama.
OTHER STUDIES AND SEMINARS :
• Tranning Time Charter Parties " Early Bird Registration training as BIMCO, 2013
• BIMCO 's AGM and Perspectives in Shipping Event, 2013, Paris, France
• Convention (BWC, 2004) Regional Workshop NTF , 2012, Trinidad and Tobago
• Organizing and participating regional Conference " role of women in management positions within the maritime sector , Latin America, 2012, 2014, Panama
• Course of Maritime Law , University of Tulene , New Orleans , Sep. 2011 Panama
• Organization and Participation " Regional Seminar for Latin American Maritime Administrations adoption of the Manila Amendments to the STCW Convention " . IMO 2011 Panama
• Technical Diploma in International Conventions IMO / ILO International Maritime University , 2011 Panama
• Workshop terrorism and implementation of the ISPS Code , OAS and others. 2010, Mexico City
• Organization and facilitator " 1 and 2 Central Forums placement of seafarers. COCATRAM , AMP . 2009 Panama
• Tripartite " Institutional Strengthening of ILO constituents and promote Convention 188 on labor in the fishing industry ." 2008-2009 , Bamio, Galicia
• EU Guidelines on maritime security issues , AMP, Mar. 2009. Panama .
• Course Instructor / Train The Trainer- Training IMO Model Course 6.09 . , 2008 Panama .
• Auditor Course Volunteer Observer IMO , 2008. Panama .
• Human Resources Management Competency , Basic and Advanced, International Training Centre - ILO, 2007 . Turin and Madrid
• Ministry of Trade - World Bank., As Consultant Certification 2006.Panama .
- Globalization, Employment and Equity - American Free Trade Region, ILO - Autonomous University of Nuevo León., 2005. Monterrey, Mexico .
- Business Development : "Quality , Key Element for Business Success " ILO, - University of Zaragoza, 2004. Turin - Zaragoza.
- XVII Meeting and Law , Institute of Legal Informatics , ICADE - University of Comillas, 2003.
Madrid, Spain .
HONORS AND AFFILIATIONS :
• Special member Baltic and International Maritime Council ( BIMCO) 2012 Until today
• Iberoamerican Institute of Maritime Law 2010 Until today
• Panamanian Maritime Law Association . / Member Committee on Seafarers (2010), Panama maritime Committee (2012-2013) 2007 – Until Present
- WISTA PANAMA 2011 PRESENT
• Panamanian Association of Business Executives . 2005 - Present
• Scholarship , International Training Centre of the ILO , Turin. 2004-2008
• Scholarship Foundation FAFEI - Securities Research Institute - Business Class . Spain 2004-2008
• Association For Overseas Technical Scholarship , Tokyo . 2003
• Spanish Wallaby Member Association for Children with Down Syndrome . Spain 2002-2003
• Scholarship Panamanian Institute for Labor Studies. 2003
• Member National Bar Association, Maritime 2000 - . present
• National Women's Business Council (CONADE ) Member. 2000-2002
• Member of Friends Foundation for Children with Leukemia and Cancer . 1999-2011
• Honorary Member Association Maritime University Mare Nostrum. 1997-2008
• Scholarship University of Texas Md. Anderson Cancer Center and Tumor Institute, Houston. 1995-2000
• Volunteer Camp Star Trail, Md. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston. 1994
CONFERENCES AND PUBLICATIONS:
Delivered several lectures regarding the Panama Registry OF VESSELS, the expansion OF THE Panama Canal, and international conventions to university students who visit Panama, since 2009 until today, such as: Master Marine Technology, Delft University of Technology Netherlands; Massachusetts Maritime Academy; and University of Illinois and students of Economy Master of International Business, John Cook School of Business, Saint Louis University.
Others: Ddelivered several lectures regarding maritime subjects on various countries and others subjects:
Paris , France
- IMO and ILO Conventions International , Antinarcotics Operations Tactical Unit , National Police . 2013 Panama
• "Progress of Panama , under Action Plan Central Port Maritime Strategy " ROCRAM -CA , 2012 Dominican Republic
• " GloBallast Program in Panama , activities for ballast water management ", Brazil 2013
• "Expansion of the Panama Canal Impact on the Port Cluster Colombian" , Autonomous University of the Caribbean , 1st Congress
- of Ports, Maritime and River, Colombia 2012
• Implementation of the Convention on Ballast Water and Sediments Ship " Universidad Sergio Arboleda II Conference sea and coast ,
- Colombia 2012
• Amendments STCW 78 Convention , Seminar for leaders maritime authorities ROCRAM -CA " , 2011 El Salvador
• Implementation and Compliance STCW 78 , Amended , AMP, 2006. Tegucigalpa, Honduras
• Jurisdiction and competence in the Panamanian Labor Law" , Juarez University , 2006. Congress Durango, Mexico
• Structure and Functions: Conciliation of Panama , Academy of Labor Law , University of Juarez, 2005 . Durango, Mexico
• Features , Culture and Employment Law of Panama , School of Social Work and Law, University of Juarez, . Durango, Mexico
• Expansion of Trade , Facilitated by Globalization Help or not to improve ? Proper application of Labor Law? ,
•My experience as an ex patient of Leukemia Survivor, FANLIC Supplement , 2005. Panama.
• Improving Environmental Quality in the Construction Sector in Panama , ILO - Zaragoza Entrepreneurs Center , 2004 . Zaragoza, Spain.
• Problems Related to Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, Which are Currently Face Within the Company INASA ) ,
and Action Plan NICC, 2003 . Tokyo , Japan