· To pursue a challenging and dynamic role in the field of electro-mechanical, electrical, electronics and preventive maintenance engineering - planning which will provide the best opportunity to further develop my skills, abilities and knowledge in a stable firm with a long term career growth possibilities.
· Period: 2008 - Present
Position: Electrical Engineer – Maintenance Supervisor
Company & Location: ENI Saipem Italy Oil/Gas, D-Island Agip KCO
o Supervisory - management, installation and maintenance - planning through the co-ordination of maintenance team – Planning Managers, QC/QA Engineers, Electrical and Mechanical Engineers. Responsible for the electrical facilities, process, safety and control instrumentation in accordance to AMOS-CMMS.
o Responsible to manage maintenance assistant engineers (AE), technicians and closely supervises contractors' personnel activities and ensuring optimum usage of contractor manpower.
o Complies with Company and statutory standards, policies and procedures in respect of quality, health, safety and environment.
· Period: 2005 – 2008
Position: Electrical Engineer – Maintenance Coordinator
Company & Location: OSM Norway Oil/Gas, Houston, Texas U.S.A.
o Supervise maintenance assistant engineers and technicians. In cooperation with Chief Engineer (Superintendent), responsible for the upkeep, supervision, control and maintenance of electrical and safety installations on rig, platform, offshore power plant and refinery. Day to day and proactive facilities maintenance .
o Initiate, implement, and manage the maintenance program of a project with an emphasis on planning/scheduling and preventive/predictive maintenance - CMMS.
o Prepare job specifications and costing for work involved in a given project.
o In charge of facilities which includes electrical and electro-mechanical equipment, periodical inspection and maintenance.
· Period: 2004 – 2005
Position: Electrical Engineer – Maintenance Supervisor
Company & Location: United Bulk Carriers Oil/Gas, Vancouver, Canada
o Supervise electrical, mechanical and electronic services work to develop and prove methods, procedures, and equipment, evaluate, define and locate design deficiencies and to accomplish special project assignments to solve problems of electronic and electrical, mechanical, maintenance, modification and operation
o Participate in planning and audits in compliance with company and ISO standards
o Installation, maintenance and operation of engineering, automation, instrumentation, communication and navigation equipment, supervises electric power generation and distribution. LV and HV switchgear, distribution and safety systems.
· Period: 2003 – 2004
Position: Electrical Engineer - Technical Manager
Company & Location: Ramil Hardware and Construction Oil/Gas, Manila, Philippines
o All administrative management and engineering functions. Plans, organizes, implements, and supports programs for the improvement of maintenance and project.
o Participates in developing and evaluating plans, work processes, systems, and procedures to achieve annual goals objectives and work standards
o Provides input to AMOS and senior maintenance manager in planning/preparing/monitoring budget for all maintenance work and executes the works within the budget
· Period: 1999 - 2003
Position: Electronic Engineer – Technical Coordinator
Company & Location: Alstom Shipyard, Saint Nazaire, France
o Head engineer of the maintenance team. Analyze test and rejection history to identify problems and develop equipment, supply, and facility requirements for a given project. Perform assigned duties in and around hazardous area installations while maintaining a safe working environment with limited amount of supervision instruction or direction.
o Support engineering, PPM, AMOS – CMMS/maintenance, planning and technical support group in all aspects of the operation and project. Reliability maintenance of safety related equipment.
o Contribute continuous improvement in HSE and related safety equipment, QC/QA performance and ensure safety and environmental standards are maintained within the workplace. Provide ongoing training to all staff and ensure the appropriate control mechanisms, procedures and processes are developed, implemented and followed.
· Period: 1998 - 1999
Position: Electrical Engineer – Maintenance Supervisor
Company & Location: Pacific Lines Oil/Gas – United States
o Supervision and responsible to provide first line development and technical competence assurance of maintenance team
o Underway maintenance and repair of communication and automation, instrumentation, electric power generation and distribution, and electrical related machinery & safety systems.
o Responsible to maintain work requests planning and records on maintenance works using AMOS - CMMS procedure.
· Period: 1997 - 1998
Position: Service Engineer – Maintenance Supervisor
Company & Location: Philab Industries Oil/Gas, Manila, Philippines
o Installation, commissioning, maintenance and repair of scientific laboratory instruments and related support equipment, including water purification and compressors, autoclaves, bio-freezer, vacuum pumps and generators. Product line includes: Siemens, ABB, Caterpillar, Cole-Parmer (U.S.) measurement and control instruments, TECATOR (Sweden) moisture analyzer, RETSCH (Germany) Laboratory mills, JASCO (Japan) spectrophotometers, and JEOL (Japan) Electron microscope.
o Ensure that maintenance technicians are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so that the maintenance - planning program and project can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner.
· Period: 1994 - 1997
Position: Instrument Technician
Company & Location: Octavo Heavy Industries Oil/Gas, Manila, Philippines.
o Instrumentation utilizing SCADA and PLC. Job tasks include support of system engineers, QC/QA controllers and senior technicians in the operation, troubleshooting and maintenance of various electrical and electronic equipment. Perform tasks associated with engineering orders and system operational procedures. Involved in project commissioning procedure.
o Seeks continual improvement in technology, procedures and techniques to improve electrical equipment performance
o Responsible to maintain work requests planning and records on maintenance works using CMMS
o Mitsubishi Heavy Industry Automation Course, Manila, Philippines, October 2004
o Norway Westfal – Larsen Instrumentation and Control Course, Manila, Philippines, December 1997
o Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communication Engineering, PATTS College of Aeronautics, Manila, Philippines, March 1997
o Philippine Government PESFA Scholarship Program Awardee 1993-1997
Hydrogen Sulphide Awareness Training, Rutledge – Atyrau, Kazakhstan, September 24, 2009
Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training-OPITO Approved, SEFTEC Training Centre Atyrau, Kazakhstan, February 2015
Courses on Risk and Safety Management System – Permit to Work System – Health, Safety and Environment, Eni Saipem, Atyrau, Kazakhstan, September 20, 2008
International Safety Management Code and Seafarers Training, Certification and Watch Keeping Code, The OSM Group, Manila, Philippines, March 2006
Marlins English Language Test, The OSM Group, Manila, Philippines, October 07, 2005
Protection and Environment (IMO) Course, The OSM Group , Manila, Philippines, March 02, 2006
Human Relationships, The OSM Group, Manila, Philippines, March 09, 2006
Security and Surveillance, Technical Team, European Vision, Genoa, Italy, G8 Summit 2001
Prevention of Alcohol and Drug Abuse in the Maritime Sector, The Maritime Training Centre of the Philippines, Malate, Manila, Philippines, November 1999
Advance Safety Courses in Personal Survival, Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting, First Aid and Personal Safety and Social Responsibility, Admiral Maritime Training Institute of the Philippines, Sta. Cruz, Manila, Philippines, August 1999
International Safety Management Code – HAZOP/HAZID/QRA, Magsaysay Institute, Cavite, Philippines, July 1999
Safety Course in Medical Emergency, Personal, Survival and Fire Fighting, Philippine Seafarers Training Centre, Manila, Philippines, January 1998
Personal Safety and Social Responsibility, Philippine Seafarers Training Centre, Manila, Philippines, February 1998
Reserve Officer Training Course, Philippine Air Force – Armed Forces of the Philippines, June 1993 – June 1995
· Knowledge of ENI Saipem, Agip, ConocoPhilips, Inpex, Shell, Total, KazMunaiGaz and ExxonMobil practices in HSEQ, HAZOP, HAZID, QRA reviews during front end engineering design phase and detailed engineering, procurement and construction phase of projects.
· Management/Supervisory level. More than 11 years of international working experiences in the field of preventive maintenance engineering and planning in a multidiscipline environment, all jobs performed in the maritime and onshore/offshore oil/gas industry (Drilling Rig, Platform, offshore plant and refinery, FPSO, Exploration, Shipyard).
· Ability to work from engineering - project drawings, schematics, circuit or system diagrams, equipment specifications, technical information and design, manufacturing records and other written or verbal information with limited amount of supervision. Knowledgeable in Reliability Centred Maintenance & FMEA (Failure Mode Effect and Analysis) risk/safety management and commissioning/decommissioning procedure.
· Provides feedback and inputs to Engineering, Planning and Vendors to contribute to the continuous improvement of manufactured equipment and test procedures. Proactive maintenance and planning approach.
· Initiate, implement, and manage the maintenance program with an emphasis on planning/scheduling and preventive/predictive maintenance in accordance with CMMS/AMOS. To be familiar with Company system for Safety, Health, Environment & Quality Assurance, relevant documentation and Company policies.
· Constantly review the operation of plant equipment and systems to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate and solve problems in a timely manner, and identify opportunities for improvement.
· Ensure the technical integrity of assets by establishing, maintaining and implementing the appropriate inspection, planning and maintenance strategies. ISO compliant at all times.
· Involved in safety. Experience in design and operation of high H2S content facilities with stringent HSE requirements and integrity & reliability of installed Safety Integrated Systems as per rules and regulations of Safety Integrity Level (SIL) requirements.
· Technical: Supervision of the maintenance and planning department. Provide documentation to ensure all equipment technical records and project plans are updated. Review and interpret engineering drawings. Perform electrical and electronic assembly work to complete work assignment. Can use and operate engineering tools. Responsible for day-to-day corrective and proactive maintenance and/or troubleshooting for all engineering - project related matters. Perform installation, test, maintenance and troubleshooting using various computer systems, diagnostic special tools and meters of various types. Utilizing Computerized Maintenance Management System – MMS, TM Master and related software applications. Knowledgeable in Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition – SCADA – General Electric (GE) Clink, Allen Bradley, Honeywell, Programmable Logic Controls (PLC) – DCS, ESD, Siemens Safety Integrated Systems and related equipment, SCR’s, NOV-Varco Top Drive, Drilling Support Machinery, VFD’s – Rockwell USA, Caterpillar – Ross Hill Controls, Wartsila WECS, Kongsberg Dynamic Positioning DP II and Alstom – ABB turbines. Fire and Gas System, PAGA, UPS. Proactive and/or troubleshooting for engineering related matters. With relevant work experiences in project commissioning and decommissioning procedure. Supervises the operation and maintenance of electric power distribution and generation, process instrumentation and safety control system for the marine engineering and oil/gas industry.
· Professional: Technical Writing, reporting, planning, scheduling and Computer Applications. Budgeting and cost control. Ability to work on multiple task simultaneously. Full working knowledge of all relevant discipline codes and standards. Effectively communicate verbal information such as tie-ins and job related information to lead technicians, floor supervisor, safety, engineers, and task leaders with compliance to relevant rules and regulations in accordance to the company Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Assurance.
· IIEE - Institute of Integrated Electrical Engineers Member, Professional Regulation Commission Accredited License # 0021591
· Registered Master Electrician and Certified Electronic Engineer, Professional Regulation Commission, Philippine Overseas Employment Agency Approved, Manila, Philippines
· Management Course, Piraeus Training Centre, IMO Approved, Piraeus, Greece
· Diploma - Degree in Electronics Engineering and DNV certificates holder in Technical and Safety Courses.