I am presenting to you my achievements, skills, energy, and talent for identifying superior job candidates so that we can discuss my joining of your company
Eight years of military experience involving maintenance, supervision, repair precision calibration, operational testing and readings of mechanical and pneumatic systems.
Qualified as Aircraft Elevator Machinery Room Operator, Anchor Windlass Operator, Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Plant Operator, Helmsman, Lee Helmsman, Aftersteering Helmsman, Sliding Pad Eye/ Transfer Head Operator, Capstan operator, Craftsman, Maintenance Person, and Small Boat Engineer
May 2005 – September 2011 (Machinist Mate)
• In charge of qualifying new department personnel in operating aircraft elevator onboard a Nimitz Class Carrier
• Responsible for completing daily maintenance on shipboard auxiliary support systems.
• Qualified anchor windlass operator and supervisor
• Assisted with repairs to all ship auxiliary equipment
• Assisted with the start up and shutdown of AC plant
• Stood over 200 hours of air conditioning and refrigeration rover
• Gauge Calibration Supervisor - Calibrated over 200 gauges in machinery room space ranging from 100-1000psi, and maintained gauge calibration at 100% while in charge
• Maintenance and Material Person- Performed assigned maintenance on over 300 PMS checks and completed all maintenance according to regulations.
• Supervised the maintenance, overhauled, repaired and tested relief valves, and pneumatic operated valves & high-pressure valves within specifications outlined in the maintenance package.
• Shipboard fire watch stander
• Worked as a mechanic in the hydraulic shop
• Disassembled, reassembled and repacked valves, pumps
• Transferred over 100,000 gal of hydraulic fluid
• Replaced tracks on deck edge door due to misalignment
• Tensioned elevator cables for 4 aircraft elevators
• Operated, repaired, and conducted preventive maintenance on anchor windlass
• Pump Maintenance , Norfolk, VA August 2007
• Ship Replenishment Team Builder June 2006
• Piping Systems
• Pump Overhauls
• Fluid Flow Theory
• Repair Engineering
• Quality Assurance
• Pneumatic Systems
• Gage Switch Calibration
• Pneumatic Measuring
• Ship Maneuvering
• Valve Maintenance
• Underway Equipment