- Shoreside Operations
I am seeking employment with a company where I can grow professionally and personally.
Language World Services, Carmichael, CA
01/2013 – Currently employed
- Provide accurate, clear, and speedy in-person interpreting services with complete fidelity to the spirit of the original communication in a variety of settings.
- Assist clients in completing necessary forms, histories, and other documents, provide sight translation of complex documentation into the target language if required by our clients.
- Exhibit and maintain professional and ethical behavior at all times.
- Provide stellar customer service to customers.
- Work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Operate a computer and peripherals with minimal assistance.
- Complete required paperwork and data entry in a timely fashion.
Asiate Corp, Oakland, CA
01/2014 – 09/2014
- Tax preparing.
- Check data input or verify totals on forms prepared by others to detect errors in arithmetic, data entry, or procedures.
- Compute taxes owed or overpaid, using adding machines or personal computers, and complete entries on forms, following tax form instructions and tax tables.
- Interview clients to obtain additional information on taxable income and deductible expenses and allowances.
- Prepare or assist in preparing simple to complex tax returns for individuals or small businesses.
- Review financial records such as income statements and documentation of expenditures in order to determine forms needed to prepare tax returns.
Use all appropriate adjustments, deductions, and credits to keep clients' taxes to a minimum.
Toyota Motors, Sunnyvale, CA
Sales and Leasing Consultant
01/2013 – 06/2013
- Determined the needs of the customer by listening and asking questions.
- Closed automotive sales.
- Ensured the customer understands the vehicle’s operating features, warranty and paperwork.
- Maintained an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat business and referrals.
- Reported to the sales manager regarding objectives, reviews, analyses, and planned activities.
- Attended training and sales meetings offered by the dealership and manufacturers.
- Reviewed sales statistics and actions to determine how to better utilize time, plan more effectively, and improve sales.
California Maritime Academy, Vallejo, CA
Bachelor Degree of International Business and Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Understand the key issues in maritime policy and international business and logistics.
- Understand the importance of environment and geography to the maritime policy and business worlds.
- Think critically about the key issues in the maritime policy field and transportation industry.
- Analyze and develop new and innovative solutions to emerging challenges in the maritime world
- Use and understand mathematical and statistical tools relevant to the maritime policy and management fields.
- Analyze and solve complex problems within the maritime policy and transportation fields;
- Assess and analyze the appropriateness of information within maritime policy and management fields.
References are available on request.
El Sobrante, Florida,