Liquid cargo surveyor
- Vessel Operations
EKUMA IBIAM CHIJIOKE
Current Location: Doha, Qatar.
MOBILE N0: +974-50613055
PASSPORT NO: A50389709
Job Title:| Liquid Cargo Surveyor
Highly experienced and reliable cargo surveyor with great skills and experience Seeking employment as a Cargo surveyor in your company to build a professional career and also contribute to company goals and improving the operational efficiencies and maximum utilization of available resources in other to attain a higher height.
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent experience in managing cargo while performing marine surveys
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Excellent time management skill.
- Ability to comply with various instructions for performing cargo surveys
- Self-motivated and target-oriented.
- Highly organized and a quick learner.
- Computer literate
- Good memory
- Polite and friendly
- Proficient in preparing draft and condition surveys.
Oil and gas Inspector / Liquid Cargo Surveyor
General Marine and Oil Services (GMO)
Location: 2, Hall Lane, Apapa, Lagos.
Company Industry: Oil and gas
- Preparation of documents before and after operations
- Supervised smooth discharge of cargoes and prepared reports.
- Administered effective movement of goods and performed examination accordingly.
- Monitored loading and unloading of various petroleum products in the refinery.
- Performed regular damage surveys on floating objects.
- Evaluated work and ensured compliance with official standards and regulations.
- Participated in job training programs and maintained records of samples obtained from commodity
- Sealing of shore outlet valves before pumping from the vessel
- Ship and Shore quantification of oil and gas like AGO, DPK, HHK, ATK, PMS etc by and dipping of the ship and shore tanks.
At Al Rayyan Hotel, Curio-Collection by Hilton: Doha, Qatar
Company Industry: Hospitality/Tourism/Travel
Job Role: Bell Attendant
June 3rd -- Present Company Profile
- Greeting customers, carrying the luggage, and escorting them to their rooms
- Answering questions and providing directions to guests on visiting tourist attractions in the city
- Explaining room functions and the ventilation, telephone, and lock systems
- Coordinating with the front office teams and attending to guest's request immediately
- Opening entrance gates and vehicle doors for guests when entering the resort and getting in and out of the vehicle
- Handling guest luggage and tagging them for storage as required
BSc. Industrial Physics (Second Class Lower Division) (2012
Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State, Nigeria.
Valley View College, Ebem, Ohafia, Abia State.
First School Leaving Certificate(FSLC) (1999)
Daughters Of Mary Mother Mercy Nazareth Nursery and Primary School, Ohafia, Abia State.
Date of Birth: 4 of April 1988, Sex: male, Marital Status: single, Nationality: Nigeria.
Hobbies: singing, table tennis, reading and travelling.
Reference: available on request