PERIOD : COMPANY/PROJECT / POSITION /WORK DESCRIPTION
8- YEARS : SOLAS MARINE SERVIVES GROUP
(DUBAI, QATAR, SAUDI ARABIA, BAHRAIN BRANCHES)
Inspection and Maintenance Of Life Saving Appliances
Solas Marine Services (MNC) is one of the marine servicing companies which provide Professional Installation & Services in the field of Marine Safety and Survival Equipment, Fire Fighting and Navigational Equipment for the Marine and Offshore industries.
- Inspection and Certification of Lifeboats, Rescue boats, Davits, Cranes and Winches in Onshore, Offshore as well as Overseas.
- Carrying out various kinds of test on lifesaving appliances as per SOLAS REGULATION such as Static load test, Dynamic load test, Release gear functional test, Dynamic winch brake test and Operational tests.
- Lead a team of Engineers/ Technicians on Re-hooking/ Modification of lifeboats as per the new SOLAS regulation.
- Troubleshooting, Survey, create class approved work scope outlines and suggest necessary repairs as required ensuring safe operation of the lifesaving appliances.
- Streamlining the process by coordinating with Ship staff, Ship Repair Managers and Customer representatives (Superintendents) to ensure higher profitability.
- Execution/Coordination of Installation, Maintenance, Inspection & Certification for Lifesaving Appliances i.e., Lifeboats, Rescue boats, Life rafts and its all kinds of Release gears & Launching appliances i.e., Davits & Winches of various manufacturers from throughout the world and conducting various kinds of Tests such as Dynamic winch brake test, Static test, commissioning....
- Performing FRP & GRP repairs at the time of Re-hooking.
- Inspection & certification of Gangways and Accommodation ladders.
- Overload testing of Gangways as per the SOLAS regulation or as required by the Class surveyors.
- Lead a team of Technicians / Engineers and be responsible for overall operations of the business.
VISAKHAPATNAM, Select State,