To have the opportunity to be employed in a highly motivated company, upon which I can utilize my education, work experience, skills, and knowledge to contribute to the success of a growth-oriented organization.
May 2007 - present I & Y Automotive
Warren, United States
• Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by explaining each models features and benefits and describing all optional equipment.
• Check title application for accuracy and ensure that all information is complete.
• Process all new and used vehicles for registration in the state.
• Buying cars in dealer auctions and wholesaling them
• Coordination with dealers in order to assist with vehicle information and pricing.
• Analyzed solenoid reports to get a solution for the diagnostic of the defective part in Chrysler automobiles.
June 2006 –April 2007 Consolidated Contractors
Mechanical Engineer- Project Controller Scheduler
• Worked on “QATARGAS II LNG ONSHORE FACILITIES PROJECT”, in Gulf Area a $600 million project, second largest LNG project in the world.
• Review corporate piping line classes for applicability to project requirements.
• Review line class information from Marian Material Manager.
• Review RFF & IDs to determine scope of components for specific piping classes.
• Developed new and edit existing piping specs per Qatar Gas/ Client requirements as applicable for piping materials, fabrication and installation requirements.
• Applied new piping fabrication and installation specifications as necessary per project requirements
• Gave technical assistance during Construction and supervised all Discipline Material i.e. for Mechanical Material , Piping Material, Structure / Civil Material and E&I material which require excellent organization skills
• Interpreted isometric engineering drawings and submitting requests for fabrication, painting and materials when needed.
• Experience gained in all areas of planning and scheduling, and working on basic project programs such as Primavera Project Planner.
• Following up the progress on Site for all disciplines, proven ability of supervision, work on own initiative or as part of a team.
• Coordinating with Site engineers to facilitate the work and improve the deficiency. Attending meetings throughout the week to discuss and solve the problems throughout the project.
Jan 2005 - Dec 2005 Oakland University
Rochester Hills, United States
• In charge of monitoring & troubleshooting servers, server security.
• Upgraded and updated computers when needed.
• Experience in computer maintenance and troubleshooting
Rochester, MI - U.S.A
Date of Graduation: June 2006
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from an Accredited University
Programming Languages: C++, Visual Basic, Mat lab
Operating Systems: Primavera Project Planner (P3),
Microsoft Office word,Excel
Familiar with: P-spice, Ansys and AutoCAD
1-From:Consolidated Contractors Company, Australia
Safety & Health Specialist Certificate
2- From:Qatar Gas, Qatar
H2S / BA H2S – (Breathing Apparatus Familiarization Course) p