ISM/ISO Executive, Document Controller
- Vessel Operations
Controlled of Documents and communication:
- Assisting to DPA for implementation of ISM/ISO, to amend & update the SMS, SOPEP, SSP Manual, to close NC’s, Conduct the Internal Audits and prepared the Fleet Circulars.
- Communicate with flag & class regarding Audits, Registration of vessels and Surveys.
- Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, Certificates, drawings, plans.
- Organize Documents in Hard Copies and Soft Copies. Preparing Filing System.
- Download and maintain the records for latest Flag/IMO/IMCA Circulars, NTM’s, LRIT Reports and forward to ships. Maintain and track records for monthly ISM papers.
- Carrying out the “SSAS” test and communicate with flags (SVG and DGS)
- Prepare annual Audit Plan for office and vessel.
- Track a record for Surveys and certification and follow up for the renewal.
- Keep log of all outgoing and incoming correspondence.
Vessel Registration and Certifications:
- In due course of tenure, I have acquired in depth knowledge of procedures & formalities for vessel registration i.e. Change of flag, Change of class, change of ownership, Change of Command, Change of Name, Sale of Indian Ship, Closing of Registry, Technical Clearance.
- I am also part of team which has implemented standards of ISO 9001:2008 in organization and same are certified by RINA.
- Renewal of Certificates issued by DGS, MMD, WPC. I.e. GTL, SPL, WRC, SSL etc.
- Communicate with Tata Communication for activation of Sat C Terminals.
- Prepare the ONGC Safety Audit Files & Technical Clearance file.