- Engineer / Naval Architect
Diques y Astilleros Nacionales. (DIANCA) Puerto Cabello, Venezuela.
Part-time Intern. Jan 2016 – May 2016
- Worked in the Testing Department of the Naval Construction Management (GECONA).
- Performed Fuel pipe system testing.
- Performed Electrical power supply testing.
- Performed Hydraulic system testing.
Head of maintenance and construction of the Venezuela Navy. Puerto Cabello, Venezuela.
Full-time Intern in the Platform Maintenance Management. July 2016 – Dec 2016
- Designated Auxiliary Project Manager in the maintenance of the patrol combat vessel (PC-15)" PATRIA".
- Redesigned the following drawings: Hull forms, Structural Arrangement, Shell Expansion, and Docking Plan.
- Performed ultrasonic thickness measurement on the ship’s hull.
- Surveyed the steel works over the ship’s hull and internal structure.
- Recalculated the Hydrostatic curves using software.
- Redacted the Manual of procedures for the hull maintenance of the combat patrol vessels class constitution and federation.
JO Maritime Consulting. Punto Fijo, Venezuela.
Naval Architecture Dept. Consultor Jan 2017 – Apr 2017
- Surveyed and performed ship’s maintenance scheduled by clients.
- Surveyed preparedness of the ships and yachts for inspections.
- Calculated propulsion needed for power plant replacement.
- Hull maintenance consulting.
- AutoCad 3 years by 2017
- Max Surf 1 years by 2017
Naval architec and marine engineer
Naval architecture at UNEFA2011 - 2016
- Naval architec and marine engineer
boca raton, florida,