To be a part of an esteemed organization as of yours and provide industry with optimal solutions by utilizing my academic and professional skills, thereby prove myself as a valuable asset for the organization
Experience: Working as a Site Engineer in MEGI Controls pvt ltd. Mumbai from July 2009
1. Testing and Calibration of instruments and commissioning support.
2. Continuity test from field instruments to JB and JB to control panel.
3. Selection of instruments as per the process control requirement.
4. Installation of instruments as per the Hook up.
5. Checking of cable routines.
Professional & Academic Education Qualification:
1) B.E (Instrumentation Technology) Vishveshwaraiah
Technological University, Belgaum. First Class. 2009 64%
2) P.U.C II yr S B Residential P.U. College, Gulbarga
First Class. 2005 73%
3)S.S.L.C S B Residential School, Gulbarga First Class
1) Understanding of Process control system at A T I, Mumbai
2) PID Tuning Practice at A T I, Mumbai
3) Understanding of PLC & SCADA application in process
industry at A T I, Govt. of India, Mumbai
1) Sensors-Transducers, Transmitters and Control valves.
2) Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC’s), Ladder Diagrams,
3) PID controllers and P & ID. 4) Operating Systems: Windows 2000, 2007, Vista.
5) MS-office 97-2003, 2007.
6) C- Programming
7) 8086 Microprocessor,8051 Microcontroller
LEADERSHIP AND INITIATIVES:
1) Had been The Class Representative for two academic years
of PDA College of Engineering, Gulbarga
2) Worked as the “Cultural Secretary” of Tachyon
3) Successfully completed NCC “ A “ certificate of 32 KAR
BN NCC Gulbarga in 2002. 4) Participated and represented S B Residential PU College
in zonal level Computer fair in 2003,sponsored by IT
secretariat Govt. of Karnataka, Bangalore.
5) Secured second level prize in the first grade in the
state level intellectual aptitude development test in
6) Secured third prize in science exhibition in S B R P.U
college in 2004.