To obtain an position on Board cruise ship as an Internet cafe Manager or IT Manager
• Presently working as “Engineer Analyst” in J.P. Morgan Services India Pvt Ltd since July 11th 2009 in IT Dept.
• Worked with Cequity Solutions Pvt Ltd. as Assistant Manager IT Infrastructure from April 14th 2008 to March 13th 2009.
• Worked with CNBC Television 18 Pvt Ltd as “System Administrator” from Dec 18th 2007 to Apr 5th 2008.
• Worked with WNS Global Services Pvt Ltd as “Sr. System Engineer” from Mar 17th 2004 to May 4th 2007.
• Worked with Ontrack Solutions Pvt Ltd as “Associate Customer Support Engineer” from Feb 28th 2003 to 31st Dec 2004.
• Worked with PCS Industries Ltd as “Trainee Customer Support Engineer” from Dec 16th 2000 to 21st Jan 2003.
• Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
• Diploma in Information Technology.
Microsoft Certified Professional
• Operating System: Windows NT Server / Workstation, Windows 2000 Server / Professional, Windows 2003 Server, Window XP, Windows Vista.
• Client / Server Applications: Citrix Server PS 4.5, VMware ESX edition, MS ISA Server 2000, Mcafee ePO Server, Symantec End Point Protection Server, Veritas Backup Exec 11, Arc Serve.
• Databases: MS SQL 2000 Server, MS SQL 2005 Server, MS Access.
• Networking: Cisco Routers, Cisco Switches, Nortel Switches, Fortinet Firewall, Cisco ASA Firewall, Blue Coat Proxy appliance.
TRAININGS & WORKSHOPS
• Advance Diploma in Computer Hardware & Networking from Jetking SET.
• CCNA from Karrox technologies.
• MCSE 2003 track from Karrox technologies (MCP Certified Cert No : 7201295)
• Cluster Technology using FAST100 technology from IBM Solutions.
• HP Pro Printer Technology from Tech Pacific India limited
• Avid Broadcast Infrastructure Implementation from Avid technologies, US.
• Mcafee ePO client/server Training from Fiona Infosys.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Project Management.
• Expertise in formulation of IT Procedures and Processes.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Hard working, patient and creative.