To be a part of international offshore / onshore maintenance team
1/ COMPANY: AAF McQuay LLC, Dubai, UAE (DAIKIN GROUP OF COMPANY)
PERIOD : MAY-2003 TO TILL DATE
DEPARTMENT : SERVICE
PROJECT: 1/ GREATER NILE PETROLEUM OPERATING COMPANY LTD-SUDAN www.gnpoc.com
(Joint venture of Chinese National Petroleum Co-China, Petronas-Malaysia, ONGC-India and Sudapet-
Sudan) 2/ SUDAN PETROLEUM HO
• TROUBLE SHOOTING , MAINTENANCE AND COMMISSIONING JOB OF RECIPROCATING , SCREW AND CENTRIFUGAL CHILLER PACKAGES AND DXU SYSTEMS (SPLIT AND PACKAGE UNITS) OPARATING WITH MICROTECH CONTOL AND ASSOCIATED COOLING EQUIPMENTS LIKE AHU, FCU, COOLING TOWERS AND PUMPS
2/ COMPANY: FAWAZ REF & AIR CONDITIONING CO WLL, KUWAIT
PERIOD : APRIL-2001 TO MAY-2003
DEPARTMENT : SERVICE
PROJECT: EQUATE PETROCHEMICAL CO-KUWAIT
(Joint venture of Petrochemical Industries Kuwait(PIC) and Dow Chemicals USA)
* SERVICING , MAINTENANCE AND TROUBLESHOOTING JOB OF RECIPROCATING ,
SCREW LIQUID CHILLERS AND DXU AND ASSOCIATED COOLING EQUIPMENTS
Eleven (11) years of sound experience in Maintenance of HVAC- Screw –Centrifugal Chiller & DX plants (Split & Packages Units) and associated cooling equipments (AHU’s, FCU’s, CCU, Pumps and CT etc) installed in Industrial and commercial environment.
A) At present working with McQuay International (acquired by Daikin Industries-Japan) in HVAC service division since May-2003 and present site is in Sudan at Greater Nile Petroleum Operating Co Ltd- since September-2003. (Joint venture of CNPC-China, Petronas-Malaysia, ONGC-India, And Sudapet-Sudan).
Maintenance, Operation and Servicing job of Screw & Centrifugal liquid chiller Packages,
DX units and all other associated cooling equipments located in control rooms, Crude pumping stations, process areas and fully Familiar with Oil & Gas HSE policies and procedures.
B) From April-2001 to May-2003 worked at Equate Petrochemical Co (joint venture of Union Carbide Chemicals-USA & Petrochemical Industries Co(PIC) -Kuwait) as HVAC Technician under the sponsorship of Fawaz Ref& Air Conditioning Co WLL, Kuwait.
Maintenance, Operation & Servicing job of HVAC units (Chillers & DX) installed at Equate Petrochemical Complex (Central Control Building, labs, RIE, REE, Ware houses, Control rooms, Central Workshop, and administration complex. And fully familiar with petrochemical job policies and safe work practices.
C) From April-1999 to March-2000 worked with Cool Cat (Contractor of VOLTAS LTD) as Central AC Mechanic at Cochin, Kerala, India
Maintenance & Servicing job of HVAC & Ref plants (Including compressor servicing job)
Job Sites: ITDC hotel, Taj Hotel, International Airport, Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), Techno park, Tata Consultancy Service(TCS) , Indian Bank (Qln Branch), KSFDC-Cinema halls, Tropical zed Botanical Garden & Research Institute (TBGRI-Tvm) , Kerala Metals & Minerals Ltd(KMML), Sree Chithra Institute of Medical Science & Technology , Medical college(Trivandrum), Diesel Power plant of Electricity Board of Kerala at Cochin and Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore(FACT)
D) From March-1998 to April-1999 worked with MILMA (Milk Chilling Plant) (Government of Kerala) as Apprentice ship trainee.
Maintenance, operation & Servicing job of ammonia refrigeration plants, cold storage, and associated milk chilling equipments.
E) From April-1997 to March-1998 worked with Cool Cat (Contractor of VOLTAS LTD) as Trainee mechanic.
Same as item # C
• Thorough knowledge in HVAC & R fundamentals and applications
• Trouble shooting skill
• Familiar with latest soft wares are used in HVAC field
• Reading capability of control wiring
• Familiar with Brazing job (Oxy-acetylene)
• Familiar with Compressor overhauling, components replacements, pressurization, flushing (in case of burn and welding) Oil charging, System evacuation, Gas charging, Checking of Suction Super heat and Discharge sub cooling with help of latest tools, calibration and testing of safety switches and overloads etc..
• Identification of PPE
• Obtaining Work permit
• Start up and shut down of the units
• Trouble Shooting
• Tag out / Lock out responsibilities
• Preparation of plant operating procedures and their implementation
• Performance reviewing of Plant efficiency in assigned areas
• Electrical Switching (440V)
• Day to day reporting and preparation of reports
• Involvement in planning and meeting to improve efficiency and new modification of plant and equipments.