To implement and develop my skills and knowledge as Marine Surveyor in New Shipbuilding.
1. Company: Germanischer Lloyd Philippines, Inc.
Date:April 1 2007 - March 31, 2010
Position: Marine Surveyor for Hull (main authorization), Machinery, Materials and Components(Additional. Statutory Matters.
Responsibilities: Incharge of Survey and inspection of materials, assembly, blocks and erection of new ships in a shipyard.
Implement statutory requirements as required in behalf of Flagstates.
Issue necessary ship's documents and records and submit copies to head office.
Work with owner and shipyard personnel and discuss repair plans for non-conformity found during the process of construction.
Involved in surveys of 4,300 and 9,000TEU Container Carriers
1. Company: Tsuneishi Heavy Industries (Cebu), Inc.
Date: January 17, 1998 - March 23, 2007
Position: Welding and Inspection Incharge Engineer of Hull Erection.
Responsibilities: Engineer Incharge of Welding and QC inspection of Hull Erection Dept.
Implement Quality Standard based on ISO 9001 on fitting, welding, fairing and finishing on New Ship construction.
Control and application of Items for Class Surveyor's and Owner Representative's Insepction and Testing.
Liaise with Class and Owner's inspection and implement repair of all requests and comments.
Incharge of Structural Test during and after sea-trials.
Incharge of Air Test and Vacuum Test of all tanks and joints required.
Control of Job Orders for sub-contructors
Train and educate all workers in welding, fitting, fairing and grinding works.
University: Technological University of the Philippines - Visayas
Degree: Bachelor of Science in Mecahnical Engineering - March 1996
Diploma: Mechanical Engineering Technology - August 1994
Year Graduated: March 1996
1. Certified as Marine Surveyor by Germanischer Lloyd
Hull, Machinery, Materials and Components & Welder's Qualification - December 21, 2007
2. Licensed Mechanical Engineer - Philippine Regulation Commision - January 2, 1997
3. Proficiency in Handling and Survey Of Stationary and Mobile safety Equipment, Nautical Publications And Performance of Survival and FireDrills. - Fortbildungszentrum Hafen Hamburg e.V. - November 11, 2007
1. Can do materials, components, assembly and erection survey for shipbuilding
2. Can read and make drawing plans
3. Can do welding
4. Can operate Computer literate
5. Can drive motor vehicle