Inspect the new building vessel structural in unit stage, erection the block, hull outfitting and accommodation works
Oct ‘08 - Till Date
• Worked as New Building Superintendent and Design Development (Hull & Hull Outfit) for the construction supervision of 4nos- 8,000 DWT Multipurpose RoRo LoLo Heavy lift Semi-submersible vessels for M/s ROLLDOCK B.V, The Netherlands in Larsen & Toubro Shipyard Limited, Hazira, India.
• As a Hull and Outfit Supervisor for the above new building projects, I was involved in the inspection and supervision of all new building activities like hull block inspections, Fit up and welding inspection of erection joints, Tween deck Hatch covers inspections, Rudder fabrication and erection, NDT reviews like RT, UT, DP, MPT, VT, Tightness inspections, Pressure/leak test of all piping systems, Outfitting inspections of all hull, accommodation and engine room works, Inspection of all hull outfitting systems, load line, LSA/FFA, etc
• Have done the plan approval of Structural, hull outfit & accommodation outfit design drawings of Bulker and Multipurpose heavylift vessel and have checked the Shipyard production drawings with Class approved drawings.
and other working experience in my resume
B.E. (Mechanical engineering)
Degree in mechanical engineering
1. Exposure in lofting for Hull.
2. Generate the Nesting plan (for hull blocks)
3. Testing of welds, dimensional control & structural alignment & continuity.