HSE Officer/SupervisorHSE Engineer / Supervisor/Officer
- Engineer / Naval Architect
Experience: 10 Years in Gulf region
POSITION SEEKING HSE Engineer / Supervisor/Officer
Good knowledge in HSE system implementation and procedures
Prepare Risk Assessment, JSA, Method Statement, Hazard Identification Plan, HEMP etc.
Controls all document work, onsite training, fulfill non-conformity and client observation.
Compliances of the unsafe act and unsafe condition.
Good knowledge on scaffolding, rigging & lifting, work at height, and all permits to work system.
Achieved 10 – 20 million Safe Man Hour without LTA Qatar and Oman project.
Certificates of Appreciation in Qatar, Oman and Saudi Arabia project.
Maintain Best Housekeeping award.
Actively involved in implementing of OHSAS 18001; 2007
Safe and secure for runway exclusion team at airport project
Provide welfare facility and emergency rescue for Truss out scaffold
B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) Industrial Chemistry : Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University, India
Diploma in Industrial Safety : Rashtriya Technical Institute, India
Diploma in International Safety Management : International Council for Management Studies
Professional & Certifications
Fire Safety Management : Patliputra School of Fire & Safety Ltd. India
Diploma in Computer Application : India
NEBOSH IGC Level 3 : U.K Board ID No. 00187650/497153, India
OSHA : US Department of Labor Saudi Arabia
Internal Auditor 18001: 2007, 14001: 2004 : Moody International S.A Ltd, Saudi Arabia
Work Permit Receiver : Saudi ARAMCO, Saudi Arabia
Basic Scaffolding : ABS Group Inc, Qatar
Working at Height : Enertech, Qatar
First Aid/BLS/CPR : Hamad International Training Center, Qatar
April 2016 to Present AMMICO International Contracting Co. WLL, QATAR
HSE Superintendent/Marine HSE
June 2012 to Feb. 2016 L&T, Larsen & Tubro (Oman), Muscat, OMAN
Feb. 2009 to May 2012 Arabian Waterproofing Industries Co., SAUDI ARABIA
Sept. 2006 to Nov. 2008 Vivid Construction Pvt Ltd, INDIA
Assistant Safety Officer
Feb. 2018 to Till Now Doha Port Redevelopment Project Marine Works, Qatar
Mina Basin Cut & Sports Marina Container Park
Sept. 2017 to Feb. 2018 Masraf Al Rayans Marine Work, Lusail, Qatar
April 2016 to Aug. 2017 Mega Water Reservoir (WMRP), Al Thumama, Qatar
April 2015 to Feb. 2016 Sultan Qaboos Youth Complex for Culture Stadium, Oman
June 2012 to April 2015 MC – 5 Development of Salalah International Airport, Oman
Feb. 2009 to May 2016 Saudi ARAMCO, Sludge removal, Upgrade project, Saudi Arabia
Sept. 2006 to Nov. 2008 Housing Complex and High Rise Building, India
Present Employer in Qatar
Company : Ammico International Contracting Company WLL
Address : P.O. Box No. 14330, Doha, Qatar
Designation : HSE Superintendent/Marine HSE
Period : Since April 2016 to till date
Projects Handled in Qatar
- Project : Doha Port Redevelopment Project - Marine Works
Client : Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legac
Consultant : Gulf Engineering & Industrial Consultancy
Project Management : ASTAD
Period : Feb. 2018 to Till Now
- Project : Masraf Al Rayan Head Office Building, Lusail – Marine Works
Client : Masaraf Al Rayan
Consultant : AEB Arab Engineering Bureau
Project Management : Nikkons Sekkal Ltd
Period : Sept. 2017 to Feb. 2018
- Project : Mega Water Reservoir (WMRP), Al Thumama
Client : KAHRAMAA, Qatar General Electricity & Water Corporation
Consultant : Hyder Consultant Middle East Ltd.
Project Management : Energoprojekt Entel ltd
Main Contractor : CCC & TCC Joint Venture
Period : April 2016 to Aug. 2017
Nature of Project-
The project has comprised of the installation of driven marine piling, the precast panel with the permanent casing at an offshore area, breaking of temporary shore protection, excavation, marine sheet piling, dredging work, construction of offshore area and joined the seashore area. Other, the scope of work included the different diameter of piling, diaphragm wall, deep excavation work, ground anchoring, dewatering, and earth filing work, reinforcement steel fabrication, decanter plant erection, repairing of piling diaphragm wall, commissioning and dismantling work.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure the site is operating within the Qatar Construction Standard – QCS 2014
- Implement company HSE policy.
- Prepare and review the document of Risk Assessment, Job Safety Analysis JSA, JHA, COSHH and training slide.
- Prepare of HSE alert, Mass meeting topic, client close out observation, safety checklist and internal circular for safety awareness activity and participate to prepare the HSE document for submission to the client.
- Participate in legal and other requirements for an audit.
- Investigate the accident, near miss and suggest the preventive solution.
- Control all Permit to Work - PTW as a receiver or issuer for the high-risk job such radiography, shaft opening, hydro pressure testing, confined space, excavation, electrical, drilling, lifting, cold work, Follow Lockout and Tag out for the energized system.
- Implement and conduct Emergency Response Team, Fire prevention, Rescue at height, Evacuation Plan, regular Fire drill and Mock drill.
- Conduct HSE inspection and reporting of an unsafe condition, unsafe act and all dangerous indiscretion.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly report and Inspection of Scaffolding, Work at Height, Electrical, Lifting Equipment, Vehicle, Earth Moving, Fire related equipment, worker Camp, Staff Villa etc. report to HSE manager to all issues.
- Implement safe work procedures for critical lifting, work at height, scaffolding, confined space etc.
- Motivate and coordinate the worker, staff, management through onsite, offsite and job-related training.
- Ensure wearing of PPE’S by all workers, staffs, sub-contractor for the activities involved, monitor its proper use and maintain.
- Create a safety culture and awareness among worker by safety campaign, incentive program.
- Safety inspection of all equipment, plant, machinery, fire fighting system, lifting gears, and barges
- Preparation of inspection schedule for the main fleet and monitoring the action closeout to achieve as a maximum for monthly.
Previous Employer in Oman:
Company : L&T - Larsen & Toubro (Oman) LLC
Address : P.O. Box 598, Ruwi, Sultanate of Oman
Designation : EHS Engineer/Officer
Period : June 2012 to Feb. 2016
Nature of Project-
The project scope of an airport has design, construction, installation and commissioning of Passenger Terminal Building (PTB), ATC, ATM, upgrading of the existing runway, aircraft stands, car parking, airport security fence, utility building, electrical power distribution system. Other constructions of civil structural, architectural, MEP work for the stadium project.
Projects Handled in Oman
Project : MC – 5 Development of Salalah International Airport
Client : OMAC (Oman Airports Management Company)
Project Management : ADPI
Consultant : COWI Larsen JV/Hill International
Period : June 2012 to April 2015
- Project : Sultan Qaboos Youth Complex for Culture (SQYC)-Stadium
Client : Royal Court Affairs (RCA)
Consultant : ARCOP & Partners Middle East Engineering
Period : April 2015 to Feb. 2016
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implementation of site safety procedure in coordination with client, sub-contractors and site management to achieve the HSE Goal as Zero.
- Advise all project personnel, subcontractors and vendor regarding safe working practices, safety awareness and develop a safety culture.
- Promotes communication on all HSE matters like inspection, circular, incentive, meeting, audit, client and sub- contractor issues.
- Maintain the integrity of the incident investigation is correctly reported and the review process to avoid reoccurrence.
- Exercise empowerment to stop unsafe work practices and encourage working only when it is safe.
- Conduct worksite HSE walk around with client, line manager, all sub-contractor and directs appropriate to corrective action.
- Sound knowledge of BS Scaffolding like HD tower, Special scaffold, Mobile, Truss out scaffold, Cantilever scaffold, PERI and provide welfare facility on the suspended scaffold.
- Ensure the control measure for batching plant, asphalt plant, lay down area and all workshops.
- Organize awareness campaigns like Safety Month, Housekeeping month, Safety Stand Down, Environment day, and No Tobacco Day.
- Preparing Sign Boards, Warning sign, and Banners regarding safety, health and environment.
- Maintain a high level of Environmental monitoring and data collection of Environmental aspects like Air emission, Dust Control, Water and Waste Water, Noise, Illumination monitoring, Waste disposal, Ground Contamination, consumption of Electricity etc.
- Maintain Security Plan like Personnel Admittance and control, Visitor, Vehicles Control, General Gate Control, Materials Control, Traffic Safety and communication with security.
Previous Employer in Saudi Arabia
Company : Arabian Waterproofing Industries Co. (AWAZEL).
Address : P.O. Box No. # 2955, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Designation : HSE Supervisor
Period : Feb. 2009 to May 2012
Nature of Project:
During this period I handled several projects including SAUDI ARAMCO Project and one project in Kuwait (Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) & Chevron Inc.) – Sludge Removals, Disposal System and Up gradation of Project and successfully completed the SAUDI ARAMCO Work permit Receiver Examination.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure company’s compliance with mandatory HSE requirements and bring to management’s attention areas of deficiency develop and implement HSE training and educational programs, safety meeting, workshops etc.
- Provide technical support in annual audits and periodic evaluation of the work environment as per requirement of OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 14001 & ISO 9001-2008.
- Abide by various types of Fire Fighting Equipments and routine testing, Inspection and Annual Testing of Automatic, Manually Sprinklers System, Hydrant, rules of Fire Alarm Call Point, Fire Alarm Control Panel, Suction Hose, Nozzles, Foam Hose Reel, Foam Chamber AFFF, FFFP, Foam Monitor, Fire Pump Room, Smoke & Heat Detector etc.
- Conduct, monitor site emergency drill and liaison with the local authority as Civil defense.
- .Identify and communicate hazardous condition, act, spill, leakage of gas in production and storage area.
- Organize and conduct safety training for all staff with topic H2S, HAZOP, and HAZMAT etc. Keep and maintain up-to-date records of safety files, certification and license.
- Maintain the highest possible standard of personal hygiene including CO monitoring, smoke, vapor and dust emission.
- Maintain all records and report of occupational health and medical services, environmental aspect and security system.
Previous Employer in India
Company : VIVID CONSTRUCTION PVT. LTD
Address : Exhibition Road, Patna, Bihar, India
Designation : Assistant Safety Officer
Project : Housing Complex and High Rise Building
Duration : Sept. 2006 to Nov. 2008
Nationality : - Indian
Father’s Name : - Zahiruddin
Date of Birth : - 04- Feb-1979
Marital Status : - Married
Salary expectation : - Negotiable
Notice Period : - One Month
Driving License : - 2809/2007 (India)
Language : - English, Hindi, Urdu, Arabic & Bengali
Permanent Address : - Shahjuma, Sasaram, Rohtas, Bihar, India, 821115
Passport No. Date of issue Date of expiry Place of issue N 7943987 10 Feb. 2016 09 Feb. 2026 Patna-Bihar, India
Declaration: - I, the undersigned, certified that to the best of my knowledge and believe this CV correctly describe my qualification my experience and myself.
- RISK ASSESSMENT, JOB SAFETY ANALYSIS, HAZARD IDENTIFICATION PLAN, METHOD STATEMENT, ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION 9 years by 2019
EHS Engineer/Officer at L&T, Larsen & Tubro (Oman), Muscat, OMAN
2012 June - Feb 2016
HSE Supervisor at Arabian Waterproofing Industries Co., SAUDI ARABIA
2009 February - May 2012
HSE Superintendent/Marine HSE at AMMICO INTERNATIONAL CONTRACTING COMPANY WLL, QATAR
B.Sc (Bachelor of Science)
B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) Industrial Chemistry at Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University1999 - 2002
- B.Sc (Bachelor of Science)
- NEBOSH IGC Level 3 : U.K Board ID No. 00187650/497153 Jul 2013
- IMS (INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM) ISO 9001: 2008, 14001: 2004, 18001: 2007 Sep 2011
- OSHA US Department of Labor ID No. 600427517 Oct 2010